| Other UPSC General Studies Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|Two pipes ?A? and ?B? can fill a tank in 15 minutes and 20
minutes respectively. Both the pipes are opened together but
after 4 minutes, pipe ?A? is turned off. What is the total
time required to fill the tank ?
(a) 10 mt 30 sec
(b) 14 mt 40 sec
(c) 10 mt 20 sec
(d) 11 mt 45 sec
|Consider the following statements in respect of Soccer World
1. Prior to FIFA-2002 Cup, Brazil had won the World Cup four
2. ?Indomitable Lions? is the nickname for Cameroon team.
3. ?Azzurri? is the nickname for the Italian team.
4. Senegal, Slovenia and Ecuador participating in FIFA-2002
are the only teams participating in the World Cup for the
Which of these statements are correct ?
(a) 1, 2 and 3
(b) 2 and 3
(c) 1, 3 and 4
(d) 1, 2 and 4
|Consider the following statements concerning United Arab
1. Oman is one of the seven Emirates which form the United
2. Dubai is the capital of United Arab Emirates.
3. Fishing and tourism are the key industries of United Arab
Which of these statements is/are correct ?
(a) 1 and 2
(b) 3 only
(c) 2 and 3
(d) 1, 2 and 3
|When does monday come b4 sunday?
|Among the four political parties listed
below, which one was the last to be
a. The Conservative Party in Britain (Historical 1678,
b. The Democratic Party in U.S.A. (1828 (modern)
c. The Republican Party in U.S.A. (1854)
d. The Indian National Congress (1885)
|Can a President of India after completing his/her term as president contest for MP seat.
|How can u double ur money?
|1.who is the present chairman of Human rights commission
for tamilnadu state..........
2.Ijath nagar belongs to which state?
3.who is the present Civil consumer commissioner?
4. who is the present Civil consumer commissioner for
|The most important limitation that generally served as a
check on the absolution of the sultans of delhi was the
power of the ---?
|Consider the following statements :
While it is 6.30 AM (Sunday) in London, it is around
1. 2.30 AM (Sunday) in Honolulu (Hawaii)
2. 8.30 PM (Saturday) in Honolulu (Hawaii)
3. 3.30 PM (Sunday) in Tokyo
4. 1.30 AM (Sunday) in Tokyo
which of these statements is/are correct?
(a) 4 only
(b) 2 and 3
(c) 1 and 4
(d) 2 and 4
|when is upsc prelium exam? Where do i get the admission
form for UPSC exam?
|Combustion of a candle is a
(a) Photochemical reaction
(b) Exothermic reaction
(c) Physical change
(d) Endothermic reaction
|For more UPSC General Studies Interview Questions Click Here |