1. Electrically - neutral particles .
2. May or may not exist - independently.
3. Outermost shell - may or may not have duplet or octet.
4. Other than noble gases they have unstable electronic
5. They combine to form molecules.
6. They do not have a electrostatic force of attraction
i.e., they lose,or share electron to have stable
7. It takes place betweem a metal and a non- metal.
1. Electrically - charged particles (cations, anions)
2. Exist - independently in solution.
3. Outermost shell - have complete duplet or octet.
4. Every ions have stable electronic configuration.
5. They combine and leads to the formation of an
6. They have a electrostaic force of attraction in them.
7. It takes place between electrically charged ions.
i) Electrically - neutral particles .
ii) May or may not exist - independently.
iii) Outermost shell - may or may not have duplet or octet.
iv) Other than noble gases they have unstable electronic
i) Every ions have stable electronic configuration.
ii) They combine and leads to the formation of an
iii) They have a electrostaic force of attraction in them.
iv) It takes place between electrically charged ions
In a nutshell, we all know what atom is, its a small entity of every matter made up of nucleus and electrons.
When it loses or gains electrons in a chemical reaction, it becomes an ion.
when it gains electrons, it becomes negative charged namely anion.
when it loses electrons, it becomes positive charged and is called cation.
An atom is the smallest constituent of matter which isn't capable of independent existence. It has has equal number of protons and electrons. Hence, it is neutral in the charge it carries. On the other hand ions are particles which are capable of independent existence and hence are either +ve or -ve in the charge they carry.
Atom ia the smallest particle which is undivided and
consist of the positively charged neutrons and negatively
charged electrons. The number of electrons equal the number
of neutrons, so the total charge is 0.
In ions the number of neutrons are not equel the number of
i pass my B.Sc. in 1999(chemistry. i dont understand what
study after bsc. i am an average student.After my Bsc i
joint my brother factory and i work there as a production,
QC and electrical testing for Oil. i try to another job but
my exprince not match my education co u tale me what i do.