I am glad that I have been selected to Wipro at Adams Engg college (Andhra
Pradesh). The process was very cool.
The selection procedure was like this
Round 1 : The written section is of 3 sections
1. Verbal : basic English grammer and some vocabulary is enough.
It basically consists of
1 question based on punctuation .
2 questions on arrangement of sentences in a proper order .
2 questions on analogies .
1 question on correction of sentences .
2 questions on sentence completion .
2 synonyms .
1 odd man out .
All are very easy. Surprisingly there was no active & passive, Direct &
indirect which were there in every previous paper .
Technical was very easy . Even students from other branches also can
easily do it.
8-10 questions were asked on C & DS.
4-5 questions were asked on unix and O.S.
I had my technical interview next day.
The questions were
1) Why should I select you ?
2) What are encryption algorithms & some question on encryption &
3) List some key words in java and he asked to explain each of them ?
4) What is purpose of abstract method ?
5) What do you expect from wipro?
6) What would you do if you wont get what you had expected?
7) Where do you see yorself in next 5,10,15 years?
After this he gave me Hr form. I had waited for 3 hours and I was called
for HR interview .
The HR questions were
1) Say something about yourself ?
2) Why should I select you ?
3) What is a team?
4) What are qualities that are needed for members of a team ?
5) As I have participated in a national level Technical paper
presentation he asked some questions on that
6) He asked me some questions on cooking which I mentioned as my hobby .
How would U be able to maintain the competition from diverse areas as your
products are all diverse?
Why our Indian companies aren't able to compete with companies Like
Microsoft & IBM even though we have got very good human resources?
He was very Impressed and gave a formal smile which Indicated me that I
was selected .
Finally I was among the selected candidates as expected.
Guys all that U need is confidence that U will crack the exam . Just
believe me I failed for Infosys & Satyam in the written exam only but I
had'nt lost my hope and this time I was able to make it now.