= operator in C language is used to assign the value of
right-hand side value/variable/expression to the left hand
== operator in C/C++ language is used to check the value of
left hand variable/expression with the right hand
variable/expression. whether the two values are equal or
not. It returns true if these are equal else it will return
1. First of all = is a assignment operator and == is a
2.= give you the same vale like x=y means if x=5 then y=5
on the otehr hand if x==y then it will give you the true or
eg if x==5
then return true
Badboy is defined who has ALL the following properties:
1. Does not have a girlfriend and is not married.
2. He is not more than 23 years old.
3. The middle name should be "Singh"
4. The last name should have more than 4 characters.
5. The character 'a' should appear in the last name at
least two times.
6. The name of one of his brothers should be "Ram"
Write a method:
boolean isBadBoy(boolean hasGirlFriend , boolean isMarried,
int age , String middleName , String lastName , String
isHaveGirlFriend is true if the person has a girlfriend
isMarried is true if the person is married
age is the age of the person
middleName is the middle name of the person
lastName is the last name of the person
brotherName is the array of the names of his brothers