| Other RRB Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|please tell me where can i find model questions FOR writing
entrance exams for TICKET COLLECTOR AND COMMERCIAL CLERK In
RAILWAY RECRUTIMENT BOARD.urgent.
|Which is the largest coconut growing district ?
(a) Dakshina Kannada
|can u send to me logo pilot questions?
|Please send RRB Ticket Examiner/ Ticket Collector previous
years question papers to sek2010&RRB Assistant Station
|Who among these is known as the bare foot director?
(a) Dr. Raj Kumar
(b) G.V. Aiyer
(c) M.F. Hussain
(d) K.S. Sharma
|Which of these places was never the capital of Gangao?
|The critical mass of a nuclear reaction is
(1) The initial mass to start a nuclear fission
(2) The minimum mass for the chain reaction
(3) The size of the reactor core
(4) The size of the reactor core + size of the moderator
|A train covers distances 10 km, 20 km and 20 km at 90 km/hr.
The average speed of the train in km/hr is approximately
|I have need to pervious examinations questions and answer
for RRB examination in non technical, urgent..,(Train
Clerk, Ticket Collector, …etc).,
|A judge of the Supreme Court of India is to hold office
until he attains the age of
(1) 65 years
(2) 60 years
(3) 62 years
(4) 58 years
|Janasapandan is a road trip undertaken by ________ to
establish the relationship of mutual harmony.
(a) H.N. Deva Gowda
(b) Ananth Kumar
(c) S.M. Krishna
(d) None of these
|A motor converts
(1) Electrical energy into kinetic energy
(2) Kinetic energy into electrical energy
(3) Electrical energy into magnetic energy
(4) Solar energy into electrical energy
|For more RRB Interview Questions Click Here |