| Other Audit Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|When does contruction company issues C Form to their supplier in case of CST Purchase.
|Should Sales tax filing be done ?
If yes , why ? explain.
|What are the basic rules in accounting.
|if a person is transferred to other place he has not prepared any report regarding AUDIT and someone else is joined in his place and IF AUDIT IS CONDUCTED WHO WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PENDING PREPORT
|State which of the following are Cash transactions, and
which are credit transactions:
1. Anil commenced business with Rs.10,000
2. Bought goods for cash Rs. 2000
3. Bought goods from Balaji on account Rs. 4000
4. Paid Balaji on account Rs. 500
5. Commission received Rs. 50
6. Commission due to Raj Rs. 100
7. Took Loan from Bank Rs. 20,000
8. Interest on loan due to the bank Rs. 200
9. Paid salaries Rs. 200
10. Sold goods for Rs. 1000
11. Sold goods to Eshwar on account Rs. 2000
12. Received from Eshwar on account Rs. 100
|what is stock dividend?
|what is the accounting
|Why we are prepareing Bank Reconciliation Statements ?
|full form of otc
|Tell us about your experience in conducting audits.
|WHAT IS THE LATEST CHANGES IN ACCOUNTING STANDARDS
|For more Audit Interview Questions Click Here |