| Other Engineering AllOther Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|Prove that in a self-complementing code the sum of the
weights must be 9?
|100,1,99,2,98,3...... write a C pgm to generate this series
with user input for the number of nos. to b displayed..
|1. What is Active Directory?
2. What is LDAP?
3. Can you connect Active Directory to other 3rd-party
Directory Services? Name a few options.
4. Where is the AD database held? What other folders
are related to AD?
5. What is the SYSVOL folder?
6. Name the AD NCs and replication issues for each NC
7. What are application partitions? When do I use them
8. How do you create a new application partition
9. How do you view replication properties for AD partitions
10. What is the Global Catalog?
11. How do you view all the GCs in the forest?
12. Why not make all DCs in a large forest as GCs?
13. Trying to look at the Schema, how can I do that?
14. What are the Support Tools? Why do I need them?
15. What is LDP? What is REPLMON? What is ADSIEDIT? What is
NETDOM? What is REPADMIN?
16. What are sites? What are they used for?
17. What's the difference between a site link's schedule and
18. What is the KCC?
19. What is the ISTG? Who has that role by default?
20. What are the requirements for installing AD on a new
21. What can you do to promote a server to DC if you're in a
remote location with slow WAN link?
22. How can you forcibly remove AD from a server, and what
do you do later? • Can I get user passwords from the AD
23. What tool would I use to try to grab security related
packets from the wire?
24. Name some OU design considerations.
25. What is tombstone lifetime attribute?
26. What do you do to install a new Windows 2003 DC in a
Windows 2000 AD?
27. What do you do to install a new Windows 2003 R2 DC in a
Windows 2003 AD?
28. How would you find all users that have not logged on
since last month?
29. What are the DS* commands?
30. What's the difference between LDIFDE and CSVDE? Usage
31. What are the FSMO roles? Who has them by default? What
happens when each one fails?
32. What FSMO placement considerations do you know of?
33. I want to look at the RID allocation table for a DC.
What do I do?
34. What's the difference between transferring a FSMO role
and seizing one? Which one should you NOT seize? Why?
35. How do you configure a "stand-by operation master" for
any of the roles?
36. How do you backup AD?
37. How do you restore AD?
38. How do you change the DS Restore admin password?
39. Why can't you restore a DC that was backed up 4 months ago?
40. What are GPOs?
41. What is the order in which GPOs are applied?
42. Name a few benefits of using GPMC.
43. What are the GPC and the GPT? Where can I find them?
44. What are GPO links? What special things can I do to them?
45. What can I do to prevent inheritance from above?
46. How can I override blocking of inheritance?
47. How can you determine what GPO was and was not applied
for a user? Name a few ways to do that.
48. A user claims he did not receive a GPO, yet his user and
computer accounts are in the right OU, and everyone else
there gets the GPO. What will you look for?
49. Name a few differences in Vista GPOs
50. Name some GPO settings in the computer and user parts.
51. What are administrative templates?
52. What's the difference between software publishing and
53. Can I deploy non-MSI software with GPO?
54. You want to standardize the desktop environments
(wallpaper, My Documents, Start menu, printers etc.) on the
computers in one department. How would you do that?
|i have studied my Btech up to 5years, is any problem with
duration of the year.if the us embassy interviewer ask me
why you have got 5 years to complete your btech,can you
please give me answer.And i got less percentage.
|Given a set of numbers like 1,2,5,4,1,2,1,7 find the number of
faults using LRU.
1.the new operator creats a single instance named class and
returns a reference to that object.
2. The conditional operator is otherwise known as the
3. Java compiler .Class files in the path specified in
CLASSPATH environmental variable.
|Why Mother Board is called Mother Board & not Father Board?
|what is D- channel ?
|write a program to accept 2 numbers from user calculate sum
of each digit,reverse the orignal number and display
|4) Write a program that takes a 5 digit number and
calculates 2 power
that number and prints it.
I did the following program and is this correct
|hi, i m ganesh.. i have cleared LAKSHMI VILAS BANK FOR
clerical post... any body who have already received
interview call letter pl mail me to my mail id
email@example.com my mobile no is 9842648112
|If Neena says "Anita's father Raman is the only son of my
father-in-law Mahipal",then how is bindu ,who is the sister
of Anita,related to Mahipal
|For more Engineering AllOther Interview Questions Click Here |