| Other SAP B1 Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|which is the best institute for SAP (BI/BW) in hyderabad?
|What is the difference between canceling the sales order and
closing the sales order?
|Why we are going for customization? Give me a scenario..
|what is the difference between DBCONNECT AND UDCONNECT IN SAP BI SYSTEM
|Why we have only 16 Dimension tables in a cube.Is there any
reson.Is it a limitation?
|why u r creating custom cube. wht is scenario to creating
the custom cube.
|1. We have standard info objects given in sap why you
created zinfo objects can u tell me the business scenario
2. We have standard info cubes given in sap why you created
zinfo cubes can u tell me the business scenario
3. In keyfigure what is meant by cumulative value, non
cumulative value change and non cumulative value in and out
4. when u creating infoobject it shows reference and
template what is it
5. what is meant by compounding attribute tell me the scenario?
6. I have 3 cubes for that I created multiprovider and I
created a report for that but I didnít get data in that
report what happen?
7. I have 10 cubes I created multiprovider I want only 1
cube data what u do?
8. what is meant by safety upper limit and safety lower
limit in all the deltas tell me one by one for time stamp,
calender day and numberic pointer?
9. I have 80 queries which query is taking so much time how
can you solve it
10. In compression level all requests are becoming zero
which data is compressing tell me detail
11. what is meant by flat aggregate?explain in detail
12. I created process chain 1st day it taking 10 min after
that 1st week it taking 1 hour after that next time it
taking 1 day with a same loads what happen how can u reduce
the time of loading
13. how can u know the cube size? in detail show me u have
14. where can we find transport return codes
15. I have a report it taking so much time how can I rectify
16. what is offset? Without offset we create queries?
17. I told my process chains nearly 600 are there he asked
me how can u monitor I told him I will see in rspcm and
bwccms he asked is there any third party tools is there to
see? Any tools are there to see tell me what it is
18. how client access the reports
19. I donít have master data it will possible to load
transaction data? it is possible is there any other steps to
do that one
20. what is structure in reporting?
21. which object based you created extended star schema?
22. what is line item dimension tell me brief
23. what is high cardinality tell me brief
24. process chain is running I have to stop the process for
1 hour after that re runn the process where it is stopped?
in multiprovider can I use aggregations
25. what is direct schedule and what is meta chain
26. which patch u used presently? How can I know which patch
27. how can we increase data packet size
28. hierarchies are not there in bi?why
29. remodeling is applied only on info cube? why not dso/ods?
30. In jump queries we can jump any transactions just like
rsa1, sm37 etc it is possible or not?
31. why ods activation fail? What types of fails are there?
What are the steps to handle
32. I have a process chain is running the infopackage get
error donít process the error of that info package and then
you can run the dependent variants is it possible?
1.while monitoring process chains i got an error
that "activation was failed"what is the reason for failure
and how did u solve that problem?
2.Process chain is going on running but it is not
completing ,stopping?what are the necessary steps we have
to take to solve the problem?
3.If there is any duplication in the cube ,how to rectify
it and how to solve the duplication in the cube?
4.we have created one new field in the extractions which
is not presented in the communication structure ,but the
problem is how to bring the created field in to the cube?
5.what is meant by compressin? here the problem is we are
deleting the request id,s what about the data depending on
6.For improving the query we will create aggregates ? how
the internal process will takes place to improve the query?
what is meant by aggregate?
7.how to schedule the process chain "in a month first five
days "i have to schedule the process chain? how?
8.what is meant by archiving?
service level aggrement: If we are unable to solve the
ticket with in the service level aggrement? what are the
necesary steps we have to take?
these are the question i have faced on ibm interview,ok byee
|Difference between filter and condition in sap bi
|What are the complex reports you developed in Business Objects.Please tell me 3 reports you developed and the complexity you faced and the solution
|what is UI and DI objects
|How we know, whether we have to use DSO or Infocube for
particular data source?
|For more SAP B1 Interview Questions Click Here |