| Other SQL PLSQL Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|write a query to delete similar records in different tables
with same structure
|How to get second highest salary from a table
|What is a REF CURSOR? Compare strong and week ref cursor types.
|What are the advantages of VIEW?
|display records from 5 to 9 using rowid or rownum
|Can a table have two primary keys?
|we have a package and we have grants to execute that package inside of that we have table, here we don't have privileges to this table? whether this package will execute or not?
|Explain UNION,MINUS,UNION ALL, INTERSECT?
|real time applications of nullif?
|How to update salary of employees department wise?
|Write a query to find second highest salary of an employee.
|How are multiple column = value pairs delimited in the SET
clause of an UPDATE statement?
1. With commas (SET price = 0, status = 'I')
2. With parentheses (SET (price = 0) (status = 'I'))
3. With double-pipes (SET price = 0 || status = 'I')
4. With square-brackets (SET [price = 0] [status = 'I']
5. With single or multiple spaces (SET price = 0 status
|For more SQL PLSQL Interview Questions Click Here |