Testing the application based on the clients and
performance requirement. Non-functioning testing is done
based on the requirements and test scenarios defined by the
client. Non-functional testing covers
Load and Performance Testing
Stress & Volume Testing
Compatibility & Migration Testing
Data Conversion Testing
Security / Penetration Testing
Operational Readiness Testing
Security Testing (Application Security, Network Security,
Web Spiders Testing Practice has 175+ person-years of
experience across various types of Non-Functional testing.
Non Functional testing:
Testing without worying about the basic functionality of
Non functional requirements:
- Performance[Response time, Hit ratio, Speed, accuracy]
- Browser,OS Compatibility
- Utility Options like Backup and Restore,recovery.
- Suspension and Resumption Criteria.
CAN U ANY 1 PLEASE EXPLAIN THE BELOW QUESTION AND ANSWER?
Given the following code, which statement is true about the
minimum number of test cases required for full statement and
IF p+q > 100 THEN
IF p > 50 THEN
Print "p Large"
a) 1 test for statement coverage, 3 for branch coverage
b) 1 test for statement coverage, 2 for branch coverage
c) 1 test for statement coverage, 1 for branch coverage
d) 2 tests for statement coverage, 2 for branch coverage
CGI MANUAL TESTING INTERVIEW questions:
1. tell me about your self
2. could you please explain bi-directional traceability
3. Tracebulity matrix with example
4. What and diff between validation & verification
5. Possible ways to check the log-in screen page get locked
(user acc should b same all ways)
6. log in screen for a job portal for user and new
registration user screen and give some new requirement
7. What is maintainace testing and support-testing
8. What the real time scenarios you are using your system
9. what are the techniques used for test coverage
10. what are the methods used for manual testing to write
11 is any domain you would like to prefer
12 have you been a part of end-to end testing (system
13. What is non-functional testing?