| Other Test Cases Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|In an online shopping application there are 3 text boxes.One
of Login,Add to the shopping cart and Purchase goods.Which &
How many test cases can be written for these 3 text boxes?
|how to test ip address?
|if account balance less than 5000 for a month ,account
should become in active. if bal greater than 5000 account
should b active. Write test cases for the above scenario
|what are the possible test cases of an VOIP phone
|WRITE A TEST CASES ON A FACEBOOK
|Give me 10 test cases on library management system
|What is the differance between Bug and Defect.
|Write a test scenario for a project which is developed in a
VB then after wards it is converted in Java and there is no
|What is the difference between Test Input and Test Data??
|2.6.3 User Interface
Different Polls could be present at different channels,
pages within channels, and at home page. User interface for
Poll will be as described below:
- Beneath poll current result(running status) to be
shown in graphical form(say progressing bar chart) all the
time, in same window as poll.
- Link ""All Polls >>"" to take user to Polls home
page which will have all the active polls with results
- All the polls not older than one month will come
under Active polls category.
- User can take Active open polls, but cannot react
to Active closed polls. Can only view results of active
- No Interactives available for polls - "Add a
- Registered User can take a poll only once, after
that only result is shown to user. To unregistered user it
will be open.
2.6.4 Interfacing/Sourcing Details
- Polls is going to be a separate module, an internal
application, which editor/admin can publish.
- Admin/Editor should be able to publish polls on
separate channels, pages. Assign closure dates.
- Admin/Editor can upload images, change look n feel,
add a brand, link/url to it.
- System to capture user details(screen name/name,
id, email id), do loyalilty points calculation and add to
user loyality points.
2.6.5 Rules and Conditions
Unless assigned a closure date, by default all Polls will
be open for 30 days.
this is the SRS how to write the test cases for the above
functionalities help me
|could somebody plz tell me the test cases on online credit
|explain with examples- transaction testing, syntax testing,
domain testing, logic testing, and state testing.
|For more Test Cases Interview Questions Click Here |