| Other Designing Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|When making a portfolio as a Fashion Designer what is the
best way to portray the clothing articles?
|Is it hard to make it into the fashion design business?
|What tools & equipment do you use in your work?
|I don't know whether I'd rather be a Fashion Designer or a
Buyer. Can you help me?
|1. Briefly describe your ideal job?2. Why did you choose
this career?3. What goals do you have in your career?
4. How do you plan to achieve these goals?
5. Can you work well under deadlines or pressure?
6. Tell us about a time when you failed to meet a deadline.
7. Do you have reference list?
8. Why do you want to work here?(fashion house).
9. Why should we hire you over the others waiting to be
10. How soon can you travel down to start your new Job?
11. What are your Future Plans for FASHION house?
|what is the best style for big hips and a small waist?
|Nike, Adidas or Reebok?
|I think being a Freelance Fashion Designer would be great.
I'd love to be able to work with different designers. How
does someone get started doing that? How do they get paid
for their work?
|How can I become a famous Fashion Designer?
|what is hard in fashion designing?
|29. Which country is the largest producer of gold in the world?
(a) Switzerland (b) U.S.A.
(c) Russia (d) South Africa
30. Which state in India has the largest coastline?
(a) Orissa (b) Andhra Pradesh
(c) Tamilnadu (d) Gujarat
31. Who was the associate sponsor of Lakme India Fashion
Week in 2003?
(a) Hutch (b) Airtel
(c) Liberty Footwear (d) Reliance
32. What is a Crinoline?
(a) Skirt (b) Petticoat (c) Thong (d) Shirt
33. Who invented Blue Jeans?
(a) Tid Wrangler (b) Adam Lee (c) Pecuno Armedia (d) Levi
34. Rayon is also known as?
(a) Artificial Silk (b) Superfine Silk (c) Superfine Cotton
(d) Blended Cotton
35. Who made an impact with the New Look after establishing
a Paris salon in 1947?
(a) Christian Dior (b) Coco Chanel (c) Elsa Schiaparelli (d)
Hubert de Givenchy
36. What was the first polyester fiber invented in 1941 called?
(a) Terylene (b) Poplin (c) Terry cot (d) Rubia
37. What is the normal shrinkage percentage of Khadi after
(a) 10 (b) 7 (c) 8 (d) 5
38. Worldwide size of designer wear industry is about?
(a) Rs. 35 billion (b) Rs. 25 billion (c) Rs. 50 billion (d)
Rs. 10 billion
© copyright www.afdindia.com
Academy of Fashion & Design, K.K.Road, Kottayam-686004
NIFT - PG ( MAT ) Mock Test
39. What is FOB?
(a) Free on Bond (b) Free on Board (c) Free Operational Bond
(d) Freight over Board
40. Which women’s ethnic label has tied up for movie
merchandising with Subhash Ghai’s Mukta Arts?
(a) Be (b) Biba (c) Vibes (d) Verve
41. Which Bollywood star owns Mischief chain of boutiques?
(a) Raveena Tandon (b) Sunil Shetty (c) Bobby Deol (d)
42. Friday Dressing is a label of which Apparel Brand?
(a) Snowhite (b) Arrow (c) Van Heussen (d) Allen Solly
43. The premium fashion brand Morgan De Toi, recently
launched in India, belongs to which country?
(a) Japan (b) France (c) USA (d) Italy
44. Kohl’s is a famous apparel brand from?
(a) Italy (b) France (c) Germany (d) USA
45. Who invented the Bikim?
(a) Louis Reard (b) Samuel Reard (c) Nina Ricci (d) Joseph Lean
46. Drawback is?
(a) An incentive to exporters (b) Means of tying Pyjamas
(c) A subsidy to exporters (d) A penalty to exporters for
47. Seventythree is a collection of Jeans from?
(a) Pepe of London (b) Wrangler (c) Lee (d) Numero Uno
48. Designer Ragini Singhania’s label Attiraante literally
(a) Attractive (b) Enchanting (c) Erotic (d) Exquisite
49. What is the approximate apparel market in India
(a) Rs. 30,000 Crores (b) Rs. 20,000 Crores (c) Rs. 15,000
Crores (d) Rs. 10,000 Crores
50. Open universities are generally known for imparting :
(a) elitist education (b) specialised education (c) distance
education (d) general education
51. Which of the following names is not associated with Shoes :
(a) Denim (b) Lotus Bawa (c) Mesco’s (d) Phoenix
52. Raw Silk is mainly produced in which of the following state?
(a) Assam (b) Karnataka (c) Jammu & Kashmir (d) Sikkim
53. Which of the commodities listed below is the highest
foreign exchange earner for India?
(a) Tea (b) Coal (c) Iron ore (d) Coffee
54. Louis Banks is a well known :
(a) Banker (b) Dancer (c) Fashion Designer (d) Music Composer
55. Lotus Domino is a product associated with :
(a) Pizzas (b) Computers (c) Flowers (d) None of these
56. ‘Golden Quadrilateral’ the proposed four laning project
does not touch :
(a) Chennai (b) New Delhi (c) Nagpur (d) None of these
57. Pandit Birju Maharaj is a well known :
(a) Kathak dancer (b) Tabla Master(c) Sarod Master (d) None
58. Dhyan Chand Cup is associated with the sport of :
(a) Basketball (b) Hockey (c) Golf (d) None of
59. India’s largest electronics and home appliances company is :
(a) Philips (b) Videocon (c) BPL (d) None of these
60. ‘Real’ — the fruit juice is a product of :
(a) Nestle (b) Dabur (c) Kissan (d) None of these
|im only 14 years old and i want to be a fashion designer
but i dont how to sew but i kno how to design and i really
dont kno how to draw what should i do??
|For more Designing Interview Questions Click Here |