| Other Designing Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|When making a portfolio as a Fashion Designer what is the
best way to portray the clothing articles?
|Is it hard to make it into the fashion design business?
|Is your fashion style the same as it was when you were a
teenager? What changed? What is the same?
|how we make a portpholio.....how many things we need..
|Can I use a pattern from a vintage piece when designing my
|I don't know whether I'd rather be a Fashion Designer or a
Buyer. Can you help me?
|what city has the most fashion designers living there? And
|HOW MANY TYPE'S METHOD OF MEASURMENT.
|Who would you prefer to work for, If you had a choice of
all designers in the world? and Why?
|What tools & equipment do you use in your work?
|Of all designer shoes which are the most comfortable?
|1. Briefly describe your ideal job?2. Why did you choose
this career?3. What goals do you have in your career?
4. How do you plan to achieve these goals?
5. Can you work well under deadlines or pressure?
6. Tell us about a time when you failed to meet a deadline.
7. Do you have reference list?
8. Why do you want to work here?(fashion house).
9. Why should we hire you over the others waiting to be
10. How soon can you travel down to start your new Job?
11. What are your Future Plans for FASHION house?
|For more Designing Interview Questions Click Here |