| Other Advanced Java Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|How many JSP scripting elements and what are they?
|What method MUST be implemented by all threads?
|what is the proxy pattern?
|What is resource bundle?
|how can u cal servlet from java?
|How to determine applet?s height and width?
|In HashTable I am storing null value..then what is the
error it will show
|In a multitiered application which tier is the browser in?
|types of exceptions
|What is Lock Based Protocol and what is its use?
|which of the following authentication is stronger than the
a. Http Basic
b. Http DIGEST
c. Form based
|1) which method of the RequestDispatcher cannot be called
once the output is sent to the client?
c. both a&b
2) which interface should an object implement to get
notified of changes to the list of active sessions in a web
3) A user can select multiple locations from a list box on
an HTML form, which of the following methods can be used to
retrieve all the selected location?
4) which of the following methods should be used to send
character text to the client?
5) which implicit object is always available in a JSP page?
6) which inclusion mechanism doesn't include the source of
the page, rather the output of the page.
a. include directive
b. jsp:include action
c. Bothe a& b
7) which attribute of the page controls whether a page
participates in session or not?
|For more Advanced Java Interview Questions Click Here |