| Other Civil Engineering Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|What is the substitute of Mastic Asphalt?
|is there any simple field method to ascertained the bearing
capacity of soil (with least arrangement/ Wedge penetration
|in m45 what does m and 45 refers
|1) One mason per day how many cu.m work will do as per list
given a) Brick work,hollow brick work and cc block work and
plastering how many m2 per day 2) one carpenter per day how
many m2 will do as well as scaffolding how many m3
|wat is the optimum mix design for M25 grade of concrete ?
is the ratio 1:1.5:3.65 correct?
|if there is no alternative of silty sand avail near ,then how it is used in cement mortar or concreting?
|what is the difference between stress and pressure??
1. Which is the virus for SWINE Flu?
2. Who is Paola Maino?
a) Original Name of Sonia Gandhi.
b) Mother Name of Sonia Gandhi
c) An actress
d) Christian Missionary
3. Who is Andy Moles?
4. Which state there is no scheduled caste seat for
lok Sabha Assembly?
1. When was Indian road Congress (IRC) established?
2. What is the camber for Concrete Road?
3. What is the camber to be provided for Earth Road?
4. What is the ruling gradient to be provided for
5. What is the type of surveying to be used for
deciding the alignment of hilly roads?
6. What is the condition on which Bernoulli law
7. water is which type of fluid a)Newtonian b)Non-
Newtonian c)Ideal d)Compressive
8. The law of continuity depends upon what factors?
9. In Plane Table surveying which is done first a)
centering b)Leveling c)Orientation d)Centering and leveling
10. Pavement width depends upon a)Type of terrain b)
lane width c)Type of traffic
11. Which is costliest type of timber a) Sal b) Shish
am c) Teak?
12. Which is timber used for making plywood a)Teak c)
Bamboo fibers d)Common Timber
13. What is Veneering?
|what the length we reduce for 45deg. bend for each side
bend of bar.we know the 2d in case of 90 deg. bend.give
|IF DRAINAGE IS MAIN THINGS THEN WHICH RESPECT THE SUPER
ELEVATION MAY BE PROVIDED?
|what is mixing ratio of M25?
|compare the cost of construction of a building by cement and
one in which cement is substituted by fly ash.
|For more Civil Engineering Interview Questions Click Here |