| Other Automobile Engineering Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|on how many points, an engine-clutch-gear box unit is
supported on chassis frame ?
|Why not cars which have a wheel type steering, requiring
many rotations to be made to turn the car, be replaced with
a handle type steering, like the one provided in a
autorick shaw for quicker turn?
|What is the approx. temperature at the spark plug at the time
|1. How are voltmeter and am meter connected in the circuit?
2. What is the function of space heaters for motors?
3. What is Ohms law?
4. Enumerate the parts of Main Switchboard
5. Examples of good conductors of electricity.
6. Examples of good insulators.
7. What are to be checked in an induction motor?
8. How many battery discharges?
9. How to find ground in main switchboard?
10. What is the cause of motor not to start?
11. Where can you find space heater lam p and what is its
12. How do you detect earth by lam p?
13. Why the transformer is mostly used aboard the ship?
14. Electrical symbol
15. List the different devices and components of main
16. What are to be checked in an induction motor?
17. How do you detect earth by lam p?
18. How do you reset the circuit breaker?
19. What is the purpose of ventilation in the battery room?
20. What are the usual checks when induction motor is running?
21. Methods to dry up wet induction motors?
22. The unit of resistance?
23. The lowest allowable insulation resistance?
24. What is space heater?
25. What is hertz in electrical system?
26. In electricity, what is commutator? Carbon brush?
27. Draw a parallel circuit with one battery and two
resistors. Derive the formula for resistance?
28. Define earth lamp?
29. What is the use of multi tester?
30. How to check the diode, fuse and bearer switch?
31. What is the formula to determine the speed of induction
|Types of cooling system in passenger cars?
|where is fan located in car?before radiator or between
engine and radiator?
|haw meany type engine
|why we are using oil with petrol in two stroke engines but
not in four stroke engines(two wheelers)?................
|what is the product of tata company
|2. What is the range of the engine efficiency for two stroke
engine? Why you donít see two stroke engine in car? What are
problem with two stroke engine?
|IN AC mechanical fuelpump what stands for AC
|CRANK shaft to be fixed to the engine, ?
(1) Perpendicular CAM shaft
(2) Inclined to CAM shaft
(3) Parallel to CAM shaft
(4) None of the above
|For more Automobile Engineering Interview Questions Click Here |