| Other MySQL Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|I have a table like this tblData (month int,Qty int)
and i am inserting three rows in this table
1.tblData Values (1,100)
2.tblData Values (2,200)
3.tblData Values (3,300)
The Result I want is the Running total of the field Qty
that is 1 100 100
2 200 300
3 300 600
What is the Query for that ?
|how fastest access of data can be done from database ?
|what is the size of date datatype in sql?
|mazimum size of a database in mysql? when we create a table
then how many tables actually created? write there name?
|A select query over a large table runs very slow because of
the growing number of entries in that table. What different
measures could be taken to improve speed?
|What is the difference between char and varchar data types?
|please give me the answer for this:
query which generates the second highest integer in the table?
|What is maximum size of a database in MySQL?
|What is ACID?
|Please suggest me any course and institute which provide
training on the below skills.
• Knowledge of data extraction concepts and tools
• QMF (query management facility)queries
• Experience and expertise in QMF queries
• Excellent ability to write, read, and interpret QMF
queries against the Source Data Warehouse base level (daily
and monthly) and month-end affinity comp tables
• RDBMS & ER
• Knowledge of Relational Databases (RDBMS) and
Entity Relationship (ER) Diagrams
• SOURCE Data Warehouse
• Experience and expertise in Source Data Warehouse
or data warehouses on the mainframe.
• MS SQL Server
• Experience in MS SQL Server
• Excellent skill in writing/interpreting SQL queries
and running Data Transformation Services (DTS) or open
• Knowledge of writing/interpreting Visual Basic code.
|What does TIMESTAMP ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP data type
|What is the difference between a Table and a View?
|For more MySQL Interview Questions Click Here |