| Other SAP B1 Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|1. We have standard info objects given in sap why you
created zinfo objects can u tell me the business scenario
2. We have standard info cubes given in sap why you created
zinfo cubes can u tell me the business scenario
3. In keyfigure what is meant by cumulative value, non
cumulative value change and non cumulative value in and out
4. when u creating infoobject it shows reference and
template what is it
5. what is meant by compounding attribute tell me the scenario?
6. I have 3 cubes for that I created multiprovider and I
created a report for that but I didnít get data in that
report what happen?
7. I have 10 cubes I created multiprovider I want only 1
cube data what u do?
8. what is meant by safety upper limit and safety lower
limit in all the deltas tell me one by one for time stamp,
calender day and numberic pointer?
9. I have 80 queries which query is taking so much time how
can you solve it
10. In compression level all requests are becoming zero
which data is compressing tell me detail
11. what is meant by flat aggregate?explain in detail
12. I created process chain 1st day it taking 10 min after
that 1st week it taking 1 hour after that next time it
taking 1 day with a same loads what happen how can u reduce
the time of loading
13. how can u know the cube size? in detail show me u have
14. where can we find transport return codes
15. I have a report it taking so much time how can I rectify
16. what is offset? Without offset we create queries?
17. I told my process chains nearly 600 are there he asked
me how can u monitor I told him I will see in rspcm and
bwccms he asked is there any third party tools is there to
see? Any tools are there to see tell me what it is
18. how client access the reports
19. I donít have master data it will possible to load
transaction data? it is possible is there any other steps to
do that one
20. what is structure in reporting?
21. which object based you created extended star schema?
22. what is line item dimension tell me brief
23. what is high cardinality tell me brief
24. process chain is running I have to stop the process for
1 hour after that re runn the process where it is stopped?
in multiprovider can I use aggregations
25. what is direct schedule and what is meta chain
26. which patch u used presently? How can I know which patch
27. how can we increase data packet size
28. hierarchies are not there in bi?why
29. remodeling is applied only on info cube? why not dso/ods?
30. In jump queries we can jump any transactions just like
rsa1, sm37 etc it is possible or not?
31. why ods activation fail? What types of fails are there?
What are the steps to handle
32. I have a process chain is running the infopackage get
error donít process the error of that info package and then
you can run the dependent variants is it possible?
|we can use init delta with data transfer instead full update. In which scenario full update helpful?
|I have 2 Data Sources sales and Billing.I have 2 Cubes
called 1.sales cube and 2.Billing Cube with its own Data,Now
i want to add Sales Data to Billing Cube.How Can it
Possible,Can you any one Explain?
|what is the difference between DBCONNECT AND UDCONNECT IN SAP BI SYSTEM
|| ||1 |
|if someone interviewer ask me briefly explain your sales flow
in your project ?-rajesh
|How does cell editor works in BEx.
|AFTER A PURCHASE ORDER HAS BEEN APPROVED, AND PRINTED, AND
THERE IS NEED TO MAKE CHANGES ON THE P O, DO I CANCEL THE
OLD P O OR DO I JUST EDIT AND SEND FOR APPROVAL?
|| ||3 |
|Difference between filter and condition in sap bi
I am currently working in midsized company in SAP
Business One after getting two years experience can i move
to MNC company with SAP B1 or can i change technology to SAP
ABAP na Please suggest me......
|| ||1 |
|How you approach when you find that your process chain take
a lots of time for loading,tell me the step to increase the
|Why we are going for customization? Give me a scenario..
|Why we have only 16 Dimension tables in a cube.Is there any
reson.Is it a limitation?
|For more SAP B1 Interview Questions Click Here |