| Other Instrumentation Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|If mVolts can drop by resistance of wire as compare to mA,
then how thermocouple mV reaches in CCR as accurate value?
|what do you mean by smart instruments?explain with example
|What is the three element? And how it
|Describe how to calibrate various types of instruments and
transmitters using ISA industrial consensus standard
|How does milli volt is created in themocouple?
|how is hazardous and non hazardous area classified?
|1. what is 3 point calibration & 5 point calibration?
2. If we use hart communicator to set the LRV & URV of a
smart transmitter, did we calibrate the transmitter? why?
3. Make a complet list if meterials needed to properly
connect a pressure gauge to a steam pipe using 1/2 inch
stainless steel tubing. The gauge connections is 1/2 inch
NPT-M and the steam pipe tap has a 1/2 inch female coupling,
compression fittings are use.
4. What are the tools in loop checking?
5. What would the ISA symbol of a square root extractor look
6. What would you do to completely prepare for the
7. What safety measures must you undertake when doing
8. what are the two most commonly use programming languages
used when we configure a PLC?
9. What would you do if you accidentally skipped a step in
the configuration procedure?
10. How would you know if the configuration were sucessful?
11. Name at least 3 selections available when we configure
the burnout protection of a controller?
|WHEN BOTH WIRES OF THERMOCOUPLE R SHORTED WHAT IS THE OUTPUT
THE TEMP ARE 0,30,250,320
|why full bore ball valve is not used in steam applications?
|what are the problem's will accure in dcs or plc hadware
and what are the solution for it?
|how can we measure the level measurement with the help of
|What is meant by GAP VOLTAGE, in vibration measurement.
Normally how much GAP VOLTAGE is set and state the reason.
|For more Instrumentation Interview Questions Click Here |