| Other Advanced Java Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|What is RMI architecture?
|What are the types of data passing mechanisams under JMS
|important features of java which differenciate it from c++
|what is the Remote Stub?
|How is serialization used generally ?
|how can u cal servlet from java?
|What is resource bundle?
|What is DTD?
|Is multiple try block is possible in single java
|1) which method of the RequestDispatcher cannot be called
once the output is sent to the client?
c. both a&b
2) which interface should an object implement to get
notified of changes to the list of active sessions in a web
3) A user can select multiple locations from a list box on
an HTML form, which of the following methods can be used to
retrieve all the selected location?
4) which of the following methods should be used to send
character text to the client?
5) which implicit object is always available in a JSP page?
6) which inclusion mechanism doesn't include the source of
the page, rather the output of the page.
a. include directive
b. jsp:include action
c. Bothe a& b
7) which attribute of the page controls whether a page
participates in session or not?
|What are synchronized methods and synchronized statements?
|What is codebase in applet?
|For more Advanced Java Interview Questions Click Here |