1)Co-ordination with CFA in matters pertaining to wholesalers effectiveness & performance.
2)Co-ordination with head office personnel in matters connected with regional & field force management.
3)Efficient use & deployment of resources so as to minimize field expenses while optimizing value.
1) Sets objectives. The manager sets goals for the group, and decides what work needs to be done to meet those goals.
2) Organizes. The manager divides the work into manageable activities, and selects people to accomplish the tasks that need to be done.
3) Motivates and communicates. The manager creates a team out of his people, through decisions on pay, placement, promotion, and through his communications with the team. Drucker also referred to this as the “integrating” function of the manager.
4) Measures. The manager establishes appropriate targets and yardsticks, and analyzes, appraises and interprets performance.
5) Develops people. With the rise of the knowledge worker, this task has taken on added importance. In a knowledge economy, people are the company’s most important asset, and it is up to the manager to develop that asset.
While other management experts may use different words and focus on different aspects of these responsibilities, Mr. Drucker’s basic description of the manager’s job still holds.
HAI TO ALL,
I AM NITIN MATHUR WORKING AS AAREA SALES MANAGER,IN ARCHI
PRODUCT BUSINESS, I WANT TO DO THE SAP SD MODULE FROM
SIEMENCE GK II.ANY ONE PLEASE TELL ME THIS COURSE WILL BE
HELP ME OUT FOR ANY DEVELOPMENT &BOOMIN MY CARRIER?WILL I
GET THE JOBSOR HOW MUCH TIME IT WILL TAKE TO GET THE JOBS?
WHAT KINDS OF ORGANISATION GIVE THE JOB TO SAP SD PERSON.