| Other Advanced Java Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|what is the proxy pattern?
|What is UniCastRemoteObject and what is its use in RMI?
|1) which method of the RequestDispatcher cannot be called
once the output is sent to the client?
c. both a&b
2) which interface should an object implement to get
notified of changes to the list of active sessions in a web
3) A user can select multiple locations from a list box on
an HTML form, which of the following methods can be used to
retrieve all the selected location?
4) which of the following methods should be used to send
character text to the client?
5) which implicit object is always available in a JSP page?
6) which inclusion mechanism doesn't include the source of
the page, rather the output of the page.
a. include directive
b. jsp:include action
c. Bothe a& b
7) which attribute of the page controls whether a page
participates in session or not?
|To make an object to begin executing as a separate thread,
what method is used?
|What is source and listener?
|the advantages of polymorphic
|what is DGC?
|When you will synchronize your code?
|what is difference between object state and behaviour?
|Why JDBC has introduced
|how we can implement interface in jsp ?
|What is a layout manager?
|For more Advanced Java Interview Questions Click Here |