| Other Electrical Engineering Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|a 25kvar capacitor bank connected to the secondary side of
transformer.then why the capacitor draws more current then
|why weight is put on pulley?
|WHAT IS DGA TEST FOR THE TRANSFORMERS.
|what is the function of Choke?
|How the Transformer oil testing is done & Why oil dielectric
goes LOW & what is solution for that ??
|1. When do you use a VFD motor?
2. If the ceiling fan is on slow speed, does it consume less
3. If we want the fan to consume less electricity at low
speed, what do we have to do?
4. What does “battery of 180 AMP HOUR” mean to you?
5. What does “battery of 180 AMP HOUR” mean to you?
6. If you don’t have coal, salt and copper, then how would
you earth your connection temporarily at a camp site.?
|WHAT HAPPEN IF LT SUPPLY 415 V FED TO THE HT 3.3KV MOTOR
|what is a lightning arrester???
|does buccholz in a transformer use batteries
|Can anybody tell me why inductors draw lagging current and
capacitors draw leading current from supply?
|We have 110Vac ,10A ac supply which is converted into
110VDC & How much DC current? which factor is reqired for
dc current calulation?
|can u name the different types of motors used in different
types of applications?
|For more Electrical Engineering Interview Questions Click Here |