| Other Instrumentation Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|Hello-I know this not an engineering question,I am working
in gulf & i want to do correspondence diploma in
instrumentation,can any one give me the address of any
university in which this courses are available.
|what is the conversion factor for nm3 to kg/hr in air flow
|Shall we get the reading on level transmitter only by
|what is the difference between active and passive loop ?
|why temperature transmitter is showing ambienttemp.but 21.5ma.
alarm AO showing at the display &how to sloves this problem.
Paper Details: company -- Hindustan Copper Limited
post -- GET 2008
Date -- 03.08.2008
Aptitude -- 70
Total Time -- 2hr 30min
I have listed the question I could able to remember
1. BCD equivalent of 43
2. value of K for stability of a system from a given equation
3. transformer connection for darlington connection
4. damping of balastic galvanometer
5. advantage of chart-pen recorder over CRo
6. CRO - how to change bandwidth
7. questions on CRO construction
8. reverse saturation current of si diode
9. advantage of wire wound resistance over carbon resistance
10. core material for a small coil
11. max fanout-- TTL/ECL/CMOS/MOS
12. component of resistance of monolithic IC
13. functions of capacitors in multivibrators
14. to change a sawtooth signal into a square wave we use--
schmit trigger/ schottkey diode/ zener diode
15. relation b/w á & â in transistor ckt
16. function of SiO2 layer in fabrication
17. 3 questions on ODD MAN OUT
|cheapest instru-- PMMC, EDM, rectifier, thermocouple.
|What is rated capacity in Control valve
|How many types of Control Modes in process control, plz
tell me all.....?
|Consider a level troll.
i am getting a correct value in 4mA and 20mA.
the value in the middle(30 to 60%)is disturbed and i am not
getting the appropriate value.
what is the solution to normalize the level and to get the
|what is the output of conductivity sensor and PH sensor?
|what is the calibration standard for pressure and differential pressure
|For more Instrumentation Interview Questions Click Here |