| Other Instrumentation Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|why the SCAN time of DCS is more & that of PLC is less?
if the SCAN time of DCS then why we use DCS.
|Qatar fertilizer call me for interview as Instrumentation
Project Engineer. Please let me know what kind of question
they asked ? ALso they said they will take Written test,
any idea about this written test ?
|what is intools software
|what is full form of NAK?
|calibration of instruments.
|What is the meaning of the term "g force"?
|What is the main difference between Cavitation and Flashing?
|How to find out turn down ratio of Pressure transmitter?
|WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DCS & PLC.
|If Solenoidal valve works in manual mode but not in Auto
mode. What should be the problem?
|1. How many output signals do wew have in process control?
2. Could you write down the names of the pre-commissioning
and commissioning stage test instruments and explain them
(more than 5 items)?
3. What is the first step to commission a transmitter on
4. What is RTD?
5. Find the output value in MA of a temperature transmitter
(RTD Type) at 120degree celius?
6. What is the O/P signal of a pneumatic transmitter?
7. What is the O/P signal of an elctronic transmitter?
8. What is the close loop and open loon?
|Consider a control valve action,the inlet air pressure is only 6 ksc but
physically how it can be operate against 100 ksc line fluid pressure?
|For more Instrumentation Interview Questions Click Here |