| Other Instrumentation Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|any body tell me ,contol valve has how many cheractristic?
|what is purpose of three way manifold valve using for dp
|what is the function of boiler in plant?
|what is the principal of coriolis mass flowmeter
|why r using 250 resistances
|square root calculation for dp flow transmitter?
give me a explanation with example
|why full bore ball valve is not used in steam applications?
|what is the input to be given digital temp controller
during the the calibration time?
|Describe the concept of Gain Scheduling, as currently found as
an option in some controllers.
|what is the difference between sinking and sourcing inputs
and also what are there applications?
|what is meant by calibration
|1. what is 3 point calibration & 5 point calibration?
2. If we use hart communicator to set the LRV & URV of a
smart transmitter, did we calibrate the transmitter? why?
3. Make a complet list if meterials needed to properly
connect a pressure gauge to a steam pipe using 1/2 inch
stainless steel tubing. The gauge connections is 1/2 inch
NPT-M and the steam pipe tap has a 1/2 inch female coupling,
compression fittings are use.
4. What are the tools in loop checking?
5. What would the ISA symbol of a square root extractor look
6. What would you do to completely prepare for the
7. What safety measures must you undertake when doing
8. what are the two most commonly use programming languages
used when we configure a PLC?
9. What would you do if you accidentally skipped a step in
the configuration procedure?
10. How would you know if the configuration were sucessful?
11. Name at least 3 selections available when we configure
the burnout protection of a controller?
|For more Instrumentation Interview Questions Click Here |