| Other Networking AllOther Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|WHICH OF THE FOLLOWIGN IS NOT AN IMPACT DEVICE.
|What is the difference between Win xp & win 2003?
|How to identify HUB and SWITCH, without connecting to network?
Is it possible?
|1. What is the difference between layer 2 and layer 3
in the OSI model?
2. What is the difference between a hub, switch, and
3. What is a VLAN?
4. What is the difference between TCP and UDP?
5. How do you distinguish a DNS problem from a network
6. What is a runt, Giant, and collision?
7. What is a broadcast storm?
8. What is the purpose of VRRP?
9. What is a VPN?
10. What information about a peer would I need to
establish a VPN?
11. What is a full-class C in CIDR notation?
12. What is a default route?
13. What is a metric?
14. What is a MAC address?
15. What is ARP/RARP?
16. Describe a TCP connection sequence
17. What is MTU?
18. What other TCP setting can you modify besides MTU
to shorten packets?
|What is data link layer in the OSI reference model
How will you choose between synchronous and asynchronous
replication for SRDF?
|What is APIPA?
|wat is the course CCNA completely based on?
|what are the various network topologies ?
|What is datagram, datagram packets and datagram sockets?
|I INSTALLED MY SYS WITH WINDOWS 2003XP.NOW I WOULD LIKE TO
INSTALL WINDOWS2003SERVER IN E DRIVE IS IT POSSIBLE?
|How data flow from source to destination, Explain each step
from layer to layer?
|For more Networking AllOther Interview Questions Click Here |