| Other Automobile Engineering Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|what is the formula for calculating BHP IN SI UNITS
|What is the approx. temperature at the spark plug at the time
|What is Terminal Engine Meltdown?
|why we are using oil with petrol in two stroke engines but
not in four stroke engines(two wheelers)?................
|wat happens if u use petrol in diesel engine
|1. How are voltmeter and am meter connected in the circuit?
2. What is the function of space heaters for motors?
3. What is Ohms law?
4. Enumerate the parts of Main Switchboard
5. Examples of good conductors of electricity.
6. Examples of good insulators.
7. What are to be checked in an induction motor?
8. How many battery discharges?
9. How to find ground in main switchboard?
10. What is the cause of motor not to start?
11. Where can you find space heater lam p and what is its
12. How do you detect earth by lam p?
13. Why the transformer is mostly used aboard the ship?
14. Electrical symbol
15. List the different devices and components of main
16. What are to be checked in an induction motor?
17. How do you detect earth by lam p?
18. How do you reset the circuit breaker?
19. What is the purpose of ventilation in the battery room?
20. What are the usual checks when induction motor is running?
21. Methods to dry up wet induction motors?
22. The unit of resistance?
23. The lowest allowable insulation resistance?
24. What is space heater?
25. What is hertz in electrical system?
26. In electricity, what is commutator? Carbon brush?
27. Draw a parallel circuit with one battery and two
resistors. Derive the formula for resistance?
28. Define earth lamp?
29. What is the use of multi tester?
30. How to check the diode, fuse and bearer switch?
31. What is the formula to determine the speed of induction
|| ||2 |
|what is stearing oil grade SAE nos of gear box,in
|Types of Injection system in cars?
|What is the difference between Cycle time, standard time &
Critical standard time?
|in internal combtion engine, maximum efficiency is65%. than
35% losses. but why not decreased losses ?
any reason behind this ?
|| ||1 |
|what is meant by
1)1.8 TSI 4V 1798cc turbocharged
2)2.0 TDI PD
4)front wheel drive car
5)four wheel drive car
|| ||1 |
|Types of cooling system in passenger cars?
|For more Automobile Engineering Interview Questions Click Here |