| Other Electrical Engineering Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|why the starting current of a motor is high?
|11. As per the theory current doesn’t flows in Neutral, but
practically it is
not applicable, explain why?
12. How to take the Vector Group Test in Transformer? What
is the purpose
of doing Vector Group Test?
13. Why the transmission lines are in 11kV, 22kV, 33kv, and
why not 10kV,
14. Why do we generate 3 Phase AC Supply? It is possible to
Phase and 5 Phase explain it?
15. Explain why the Voltage drop will happen in 3 Phase
16. What is the equipment used to control the generator
17. What are the factors to be considered during the
18. What should be value of Circuit breaker operating time
19. Why the CT Secondary is rated as 5A generally?
20. At which time Synchronous generator act as a
|what is zero sequence curr
|what type of cables exsisting in the world and how many
|what is the working principle of UPS?
|why do we prefer -48 volt instead of -24volt or -12 volt
|why we r fixing harmonic filter
|If I need to purchase a step-down transformer (from three
phase 33kV 50Hz to 400/230V), what additional information do
I need from the main supply power line?
|what is differnce between oil transformer & dry type
|what is the formula to find battery back up of ups?
|How can claculate to attain the desired PF in the line (
HOW Much KVAR is required ) Pls Give the formula?
|can we run the home fan both clock and anticlockwise direction
|For more Electrical Engineering Interview Questions Click Here |