| Other Instrumentation Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|CAN YOU USE MOVING COIL METER FOR MEASURING A.C?
|WHAT IS ANNUBAR?
|What is live zero and dead zero
|what are level of automation & how these are distinguished ?
1. What means HART communicator / where it is used /
how to use it?
2. Types of Thermocouples and its temperature ranges /
output of thermocouple?
3. Types of RTDs and its temperature ranges / output
4. Idea about Temperature Transmitters?
5. Difference between Analog and Digital signals?
6. Difference between “2 wire” and “4 wire” system /
7. Difference between “Potential” and “Potential free”
8. Types of flow meters / transmitters?
9. Types of level transmitters?
10. Difference between “Power/Control” cable
and “Instrument” cable?
11. What means “shield” and “screen” in cables / how it
12. Draw a schematic of closed loop circuit of flow /
level / pressure / temperature?
13. Idea about calibration of Control valve /
positioned / I/P?
14. How to bypass a digital/analog signal in PLC/DCS by
hardwire and software?
|What is offset in a control system.
|what will be the principle & application of dissoled oxygen
analyzer at wast water treatment plant at oxidation basin &
how it work?
|WHAT IS TSI? HOW ITS WORK
|what is difference between modbus & fieldbus
|What is surge in compressors? How to detect and control it?
|can we change the range of 3151 model level transmitter of
rosemount make? present calibration range is 1000mmwc and
want to change it to 2000mmwc
|1. Pl. send details about different types Gas Analyser,
like Co2, O2, SOX/NOX, etc. with calibration procedure.
2. How to calibrate H2S gas detector in field?
|For more Instrumentation Interview Questions Click Here |