| Other Instrumentation Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|Can someone give a detailed chart on the temperature ranges
which can be measured by various temperature sensors.
|1.what is the role of proportional comtroller in pid
controller?2.How do u calibrate the control valve?
|An RTD is a_________________________.it works as follows
|1. what is 3 point calibration & 5 point calibration?
2. If we use hart communicator to set the LRV & URV of a
smart transmitter, did we calibrate the transmitter? why?
3. Make a complet list if meterials needed to properly
connect a pressure gauge to a steam pipe using 1/2 inch
stainless steel tubing. The gauge connections is 1/2 inch
NPT-M and the steam pipe tap has a 1/2 inch female coupling,
compression fittings are use.
4. What are the tools in loop checking?
5. What would the ISA symbol of a square root extractor look
6. What would you do to completely prepare for the
7. What safety measures must you undertake when doing
8. what are the two most commonly use programming languages
used when we configure a PLC?
9. What would you do if you accidentally skipped a step in
the configuration procedure?
10. How would you know if the configuration were sucessful?
11. Name at least 3 selections available when we configure
the burnout protection of a controller?
|what are the problem's will accure in dcs or plc hadware
and what are the solution for it?
|what is the relation between flow and pressure.for example
relationship between level and pressure is p = phg like
that i want ans for this question.and also how to calculate
orifice sizing and flow transmitter. pls some one ans for
|Any can guide for QA/QC Inspector in oil & gas region, the
procedures, formats standards, design criteria, i search in
all enginees but i can't found wat i need?????????
|why 8bit microprocessor referred as 2^16?
|My question may be very basic or childish but this question
still persists in me, someone plz help me
1.why do we go for differential equations to analyze a system?
2.why do we solve it using matrices, is there any specific
reason for using matrices other than the stories like it is
|what master plc do?
|How to connect PLC to DCS ?
|how can we caliberate interface
|For more Instrumentation Interview Questions Click Here |