| Other Automobile Engineering Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|Hai good morning
i want 12volt mcb are you find it kindly send the web id
|CRANK shaft to be fixed to the engine, ?
(1) Perpendicular CAM shaft
(2) Inclined to CAM shaft
(3) Parallel to CAM shaft
(4) None of the above
|1. What are good characteristics of good combustion in a boiler?
2. What do you analyze from boiler water analysis?
3. What do you treat in high alkalinity of boiler water?
4. What is a feed water pump? Dearator feed heater?
5. What is the purpose of the nozzle of impulse turbine?
6. What are the things needed to have an efficient boiler
7. Name Of Parts And Each Purpose
8. What are the causes of emergency stop in a steam engine?
9. What is the normal vacuum pressure in a steam turbine
atmospheric condenser? What would cause the press to falls?
10. Steam turbine (function an parts)
11. What is the boiling point of water?
12. What are the safety devices of boiler?
13. What is the effect of high alkaline water to a boiler?
14. Steps In starting boilers.
15. Small gear found in the steam turbine.
16. What is an Economizer?
17. What are the methods of heat transfer?
18. Types of pressure
19. What are the different parts of impulse reaction turbine?
20. What is the color of the flame of the boiler running in
21. What type of pump is commonly used is feed water system
in auxiliary boiler?
22. What is the specific heat of water?
23. What do you do to prevent flare black?
24. What is a brake horsepower?
25. What is the purpose of a de-superheater?
26. What is the purpose of corrugated furnaces?
27. What are the causes of steam turbine failure?
28. What is the purpose of superheater?
29. Given a cutaway isometric view of the steam turbine.
Examinee was asked to identify the following Parts:
30. What is thrust bearing?
31. Give five boiler mounting valves.
32. In steam boiler, what are the various test in water boiler?
33. How much calorific value of heat is needed to heat 00c of
34. What will happen if boiler backfires?
35. What is the color of flame if the boiler is running in
good condition? How about when it is not in good condition?
36. How does the steam work in a steam turbine?
37. What are the causes of boiler backfire and steps in how
to prevent it from happening?
38. What are the causes of high alkalinity in boiler water?
39. What are sensible heat, latent heat, and specific heat
40. What are the causes of turbine vibration
41. Identify the parts of steam turbine
42. What is the normal Ph value of boiler water
43. Causes of dilution of lubricating oil in a steam turbine?
44. Explain briefly- good combustion of auxiliary boiler?
45. Method of testing or checking boiler water?
46. What is mean carry over of Aux. Boiler?
47. What are steam turbine parts usually come into damage?
48. Why must we pay attention when we drain steam in steam
turbine. What factors are observed?
49. What type of pump use in boiler F.O. system?
50. What parameters to be reported when we send lubricating
oil for shore analysis?
51. In boiler, what does steam and smoke goes out to the
funnel. What reason?
52. Where can you find the feed check valve and feed stop
valve and give the purpose of it?
53. What are the causes of troubles in boiler during operations?
54. Give the purpose of nozzle in impulse turbine?
55. What s gland sealing steam?
56. How to prevent back fire of boiler?
57. What is the used of economizer in boiler?
58. What is the seal packing gland for turbine?
59. What is the flow of steam in an impulse turbine?
60. What will happen if you blow the soot in the boiler?
61. State the purpose of air heater?
62. How to operate soot blower boiler and economizer?
63. What do you mean by A.CC.?
64. What is the thermal efficiency of a diesel engine?
65. What is a blow down valves?
|why tractor rear wheel is big then front wheel
|WHAT IS THE MEANING OF CC OF ENGINE?
|is filter Generated ( Diesel filter & Air Filter) from
Diesel Generators are Hazardous waste ?
|What is Terminal Engine Meltdown?
|WHAT IS KING PIN OFFSET?
|What is the function of a carburetor of a Motor Car?
(1) Provides petrol vapour to the engine to produce
(2) Provides an electric spark for the fuel to burn
(3) Provides clean air to the engine
(4) Filters petrol
|what is ECU
|WHAT IS TRANSVERSE WEIGHT SHIFT DUE TO DRIVE TORQUE?
|FUNCTION OF COMMUTATOR IN STARTING SYSTEM
|For more Automobile Engineering Interview Questions Click Here |