results will be declared in the last week of September or
first week of October,its getting late as CPRD board is busy
in arranging the interviews for the PO exams for its
associate banks whose results have been declared in the last
week of June.
You can contact the SBI head office on this
number:022-22838399 for complete assistance.
Even m waitin for the results!!!
All d Best Dear!
heyy even i am waiting for th result , i had hrd dat der is
a fight betwn sbi management and union , coz managmnt dont
wnt to give all of us new pension scheme and union is
fighting on behalf of us to get new pension scheme + PF so
best of luck , keep some patience 4 some more time , dont
get nervous , the job is ur's just der is delay for
appoinment letter :)
i have got information from the branch manager of my nearest
bank that the rsult will be out on 1st week of september, &
each head branch has got that notice.
However there r some rumours like the followings...
1). the vacancy has been increased from 11000 to 25000.
A problem has occured due to this as this was not
mentioned in the advertisement.
2) management has decided to introduce a bond of three
years for those new employees... again this was not
mentioned in the advertisement.
3) there has been a problem of pension.
4) especially in Bengal circle, there has been a problem
with Biharis, as the local union does not need them because
of their so called behaviour & atttitude problem.
Any of these may b or may not be true....all are
rumours...but known from authentic sources.
............... wishing u best of luck
SOURAV CHATTERJEE is just talking in nonsense way.
Guys don't react over sourav's comment.
His comment seems to be kidish.
A branch manager cant tell anything about recruitment. This is completely different matter.
Only the higher authority in recruitment dept. (CRPD higher officials ) can tell you about the result
account for recruitment process is very secure process.
Sourav i suggest u to plz brush up ur mind and don't misguide to other guys.
First of all, you please visit some mental hospital and get
yourself treated. You don't seem to be in balanced mental
Alternatively, you can come to Patna, we have proper
medication for you. After the appropriate treatement
available at Patna, your mind will become absolutely
suitable to live in the heavenly country like India.
Are you preparing for some Competitive exam or trying to
become some leader like Raj Thakare,who have no authority
to live in this country.
Wake up dear friend, you are not going to be selected in
SBI. Let the vaccancy reach to 25,000 or 25,00,000.
I got a interview call from tamilnadu mercantile bank for clerk,and i have some confusion in answering some of the questions.
1. I am MBA and in interview if they say you are overqualified and ask why did you applied for clerk rather than PO how can i answer? The reality is i found clerk exam to be lot easier than PO, so how can i answer them?
2.What to answer if they ask why did you chose our Bank?
3.And what kind of questions they usually ask?
Friends, this is Prasad from Vizianagaram (AP). I attended
the interview on 28th April. The interview was very cool.
Dont panic. They asked me about the following questions:-
1. What are the cut motions put in Lok Sabha on 27 April
by opposition parties, How many votes both govt &
opposition parties got? 2. What is your opinion about the
cutmotions placed by opposition parties? 3. What
documents are required to open a savings bank account?
4. What are the income sources for bank? 5. What is your
opinion regarding women reservation bill? 6. What is our
I am Nithya, attended SBI Interview on 28.04.2010.
I am a Banking Student. Questions arised for me are as
1. Which is the Biggest Peninsular Country?
2. What is Negotiable Instruments Act?
3. What is Bill of Exchange?
4. Economic Development of a Country is based on what?
5. Is India a Developed Country?
6. Is China a Developed Country?
7. Name any under Developed Countries?
8. What is the difference between Oceans & Seas?
9. How many Continents are in the World?
10. How many Oceans are there in the World?
11. What is a Peninsula? Gulf? Bay?
12. Biggest Country in the World?
13. Biggest Continent in the World?
14. Name any 2 Seas one from East and one from West of
15. How many marks you have scored in Maths in your
16. Why didn't you study after what you have completed?
hi guys i have a problem.. i m from mumbai..
i have my dena bank interview on 29 th may morning 8 am.
on same day i have sbi associate bank interview at 12-30.
now i am confused about what to do..
though they have called me at 8 am around what time do u
think my interview will take place?..
can i attend both interviews?..
can i change the date of any 1 interview?..
or will i be able to attend both interviews on same day?..
what will happen if i reach sbi interview a little late
than the time mentioned on call letter?