| Other Electrical Engineering Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|what is the difference between synchoronous and alternator
and induction motor and generator
|why lightning arrester and other equipment earthing
conneting from same earth bar ?
|what is per unit impedance?
|what is the maximum genarating in india?
|why some transformer without breather.
|how can we calculate fault current of a line in a 6 bus
syatem if the faulted line is known?
1. alternator has full load regulation of 4% when pf of the
load is 0.8 lag, 1500 rpm. full load regulation of 1400 rpm
for 0.8lag will be ________ ??
2. torque angle of a sync m/c operating from a constt
voltage bus is usually defined as space angle between _______ .
3. method most effective in finding out no load losses in
large DC shunt motoris ______ .
4. current carrying capacity of fuse material depends on
5. coil has res. 10 ohm, inductance 1H. what wil be current
after 0.1sec after switching on to a 500V DC SUPPL ? ?
6. effect of phase lag compensation on servo systems
7. rotor of a dc machine is usually supported upon ______ .
8. DC motor is preferred to AC motor in which application ??
9. 3 nos of 10:1 Xmer are connected in Star-Delta to supply
a load at 230V.the supply voltage must be ______ .
10. voltage source produces max current in which circuit.
11. cal. power, if current and voltage are out of phase by
12. suitable length of Xmission line of power at 66 KV.
13. Which of the theorm helps in simple computation when the
load across a ckt is varying ??
14. what is the adopted line length for power Xmission of
power by cables ??
|working method of railway electricl loco in single wire 25000 volt
|different between circuit breaker & switchgear & relays
|A IS TWICE AS GOOD A WORKMAN AS B AND TOGETHER THEY FINISH A
PIECE OF WORK IN 14 DAYS.THE NUMBER OF DAYS TAKEN BY A ALONE
TO FINISH THE WORK IS
1.11 2.21 3.28 4.42
|what is the function of rccb how it diffrentiate between
What is the reactive power and how to control the reactive
power in power plant
|For more Electrical Engineering Interview Questions Click Here |