1. Inspecting the actual deliverables.
2. To audit standards, processes, and procedures.
3. Establish metrics to measure the effectiveness of
4. Review all test plans, test results, development
plans and quality plans.
5. Design and code inspections.
6. Audit SCM performance.
7. Identify nonconformance.
8. Comparing actual steps performed with established
9. To audit Products and the Processes.
10. Process Monitoring.
11. Participate in transitioning acquired products to
12. Auditing the supplier’s agreements.
13. Providing objective results that can be used in
making informed decisions, and taking appropriate
14. Specifying the measures, data collection, storage
mechanisms, analysis techniques, and reporting & feedback
15. Ensuring that noncompliance issues are addressed.
16. Evaluating performed processes, work products, and
services against the applicable process descriptions,
standards, and procedures.
17. Identifying and documenting noncompliance issues.
18. Providing feedback to project staff and managers on
the results of quality assurance activities.
19. Providing accurate status and current configuration
data to developers, end users, and customers.
20. Compose the baselines for work products maintaining
the integrity of it.
21. Providing specifications to build work products
from the SCM system.
1. The main responsibility of QA is to check whether the
product/project development is going through the "process".
It is mainly "Process-oriented".
2. Because of this process oriented, we r not going to
check and code or any developed product. So it is mainly
concentrates on defect prevention.
3. The activities of QA should afftect the whole staff
involved in the project. So it is "Staff function.
4. The common activities of QA include Reviews, Design
Defining the quality processes
ensuring the development and testing sholud follow the
Chcking Whether the development or testing following the
process or not(Auditing)
taking corrective measure to keep track the process .
Nothindg but PDCA -Plan Do Check and Act
plan the process
Do according to Process
check the process
Act according the result of checking
1. Oversees all testing staff and activities for all
2.Ensures all testing standards are being met
Serves as an escalation point for issues involving testing
3.Serves as a resource and communication point for
decisions about test schedule changes
4. Provides weekly status report that includes testing
What is Mutation Testing? Is it white box or black box
This is what I think about mutation testing..It is the
testing done after the code has been modified in an
application( after geting defect complain from clients)with
the same test cases and same old test data...
Please correct me If I am wrong...............