| Other Instrumentation Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|what is flow
|how many type of plug are used in pneumatic control valve,name
|which instrument is used to study the structure of phloem
and xylem tissue?
|is any standard angle for thermowell mounting for
horizontal and vertical pipe lines?
|why flow transmitter showing 2.2ma?
|what is cascade controller ?
|why is negative range given to measure the steam drum level
|Explain any simple temperature control system.
|why is not useing in boiler skin thermocople
|How does pyrometer works?
|how to calibrate flow transmitter
|1. How many output signals do wew have in process control?
2. Could you write down the names of the pre-commissioning
and commissioning stage test instruments and explain them
(more than 5 items)?
3. What is the first step to commission a transmitter on
4. What is RTD?
5. Find the output value in MA of a temperature transmitter
(RTD Type) at 120degree celius?
6. What is the O/P signal of a pneumatic transmitter?
7. What is the O/P signal of an elctronic transmitter?
8. What is the close loop and open loon?
|For more Instrumentation Interview Questions Click Here |