| Other RRB Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|A motor converts
(1) Electrical energy into kinetic energy
(2) Kinetic energy into electrical energy
(3) Electrical energy into magnetic energy
(4) Solar energy into electrical energy
Iam Applied in rrb for the posts of Asst: Locco Pilot
& Junior Engineer.I want to know about the or question
previews to study well.Please Send a reply
|Belur is situated on the bank of which river?
(4) None of these
|The sum of exterior angles of a triangle is
|Which of the following organizations has been assigned the
task of providing Internet and telephone facilities in
various Indian trains?
(a) Konkan Railway Corporation
(b) Container Corporation
(c) Rail Tel Corporation
(d) Videsh Sanchar Nigam
|The motion of an electron is affected by
(1) only an electric field
(2) only a magnetic field
(3) both electric and magnetic fields
(4) either an electric or magnetic field
|What does ?SIM? stand for ?
(a) Signal Information Mode
(b) Simple Identify Mode
(c) Subscribers Identity Module
(d) Selling Information Matrix
|what is a basic quallification of rrb exam?how to prepare
|The critical mass of a nuclear reaction is
(1) The initial mass to start a nuclear fission
(2) The minimum mass for the chain reaction
(3) The size of the reactor core
(4) The size of the reactor core + size of the moderator
|Breath control (Pranayam) improves
(a) Body co-ordination
(c) Muscle building
(d) Intake of Oxygen
|Please send me RRB Exam -Chennai previous 5 year questions
and (answers if any) for the post of section engineer-
|What is the length of a Badminton court?
(1) 85 ft.
(2) 78 ft.
(3) 44 ft.
(4) 46 ft.
|For more RRB Interview Questions Click Here |