| Other Automobile Engineering Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|haw meany type engine
|| ||1 |
|What is Terminal Engine Meltdown?
|How fuel tank capacity is decided for any two wheeler or
four wheeler ???
|| ||5 |
|1. How are voltmeter and am meter connected in the circuit?
2. What is the function of space heaters for motors?
3. What is Ohms law?
4. Enumerate the parts of Main Switchboard
5. Examples of good conductors of electricity.
6. Examples of good insulators.
7. What are to be checked in an induction motor?
8. How many battery discharges?
9. How to find ground in main switchboard?
10. What is the cause of motor not to start?
11. Where can you find space heater lam p and what is its
12. How do you detect earth by lam p?
13. Why the transformer is mostly used aboard the ship?
14. Electrical symbol
15. List the different devices and components of main
16. What are to be checked in an induction motor?
17. How do you detect earth by lam p?
18. How do you reset the circuit breaker?
19. What is the purpose of ventilation in the battery room?
20. What are the usual checks when induction motor is running?
21. Methods to dry up wet induction motors?
22. The unit of resistance?
23. The lowest allowable insulation resistance?
24. What is space heater?
25. What is hertz in electrical system?
26. In electricity, what is commutator? Carbon brush?
27. Draw a parallel circuit with one battery and two
resistors. Derive the formula for resistance?
28. Define earth lamp?
29. What is the use of multi tester?
30. How to check the diode, fuse and bearer switch?
31. What is the formula to determine the speed of induction
|| ||2 |
|can we start the diesel engine with petrol and petrol engine
with diesel?(just start not run)
|What is the difference between SPC & SQC?
|What is the approx. temperature at the spark plug at the time
|different between twostroke engine foure stroke engine
|| ||3 |
|What is the function of a carburetor of a Motor Car?
(1) Provides petrol vapour to the engine to produce
(2) Provides an electric spark for the fuel to burn
(3) Provides clean air to the engine
(4) Filters petrol
|| ||2 |
|what is the formula for calculating BHP IN SI UNITS
|WHAT IS THE MEANING OF CC OF ENGINE?
|what is the three method of heat transfer?give example of
|| ||3 |
|For more Automobile Engineering Interview Questions Click Here |