| Other Call Centre AllOther Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|about hyderabad,techinicl support,friendship, rolemodel.
|1. “Why do you want to work here?”
2. “Tell me about yourself.”
3. “What is the biggest challenge you have faced in work in the past 12 months?”
4. “What do you know about the centre/company/role?”
5. “Why do you want this job?”
6. “How would your team/manager describe you?”
7. “What is your biggest achievement?”
8. “Can you give me an example of… ?”
9. “What have you done to promote great customer service?”
10. “What are the key factors which make a successful call centre?”
11. “How do you manage change?”
12. “What was your reason for leaving?”
13. “Give me an example of how you have dealt with an under-performing team member in the past.”
14. Within the interview process you may be required to perform a role-play. A popular example of this is being asked to role-play an escalated call with an unhappy customer.
15. “Can you give me an example of a time when you had to motivate and develop a team in a challenging work environment?”
16. “What are your strengths and weaknesses?”
17. Give an example of this behaviour
18. “Can you give me an example of a particularly difficult customer you had to deal with and how you used your skills to successfully overcome the problem they had?”
19. “Describe how you have brought about business change through use of technology and process re-engineering, describing what particular techniques you have employed, e.g. 6 sigma, lean management, etc.”
20. “Tell me about a difficult obstacle you had to overcome recently at work? How did you overcome this?”
21. “Please tell me about a situation where someone was performing badly in your team.”
22. “What was the situation?”
23. “How did you deal with it?”
24. “What was the outcome?”
25. “How do you plan daily and weekly activities?”
26. “Please tell me about an occasion when you had to analyse a large amount of complex information which led to you identifying an improvement in service delivery or cost.”
27. “Please outline and describe your current targets and KPIs – How do you ensure you achieve these?”
28. “How do you ensure that your department’s goals are in line with the overall company goals?”
29. “Describe a situation in which you inspired trust and respect in your team.”
30. “How did you recognise the level of trust or respect your team held for you and how did you ensure this continued?”
31. “Discuss your current role and your reasons for applying to the organisation.”
32. “What is your greatest success and achievement to date?”
33. “How would you measure the success of you and your team over a 3, 6 and 12 month period?”
34. “If successful in joining the organisation, what do you envisage your biggest challenge will be in joining it as a sales team leader?”
35. “How would you manage your time and objectives in your role?”
36. “How do you keep yourself motivated?”
37. “What key factors drive you?”
38. “What attracts you to the position?”
39. “How often do you challenge the way your current company does things or challenge something that you feel needs to change?”
40. “How creative are you in comparison to your colleagues, i.e. in managing, developing, encouraging and motivating your team?”
41. “How do you measure the success of your incentives?”
42. “How have you utilised customer feedback to ensure business excellence?”
43. “How have you utilised customer complaint feedback to improve how your team are selling?”
44. “What is your experience of the whole end-to-end feedback process (talk through this process) and how do you ensure this feedback improves the service to customers?”
45. “How have you educated your front-line agents to ensure excellent customer feedback?”
46. “Give an example of when you have been really stretched for a deadline, and how you made sure you completed your work on time.”
47. “How do you manage time and priorities?”
48. “Give an example of an occasion where you have given constructive criticism to a member of your peer group.”
49. “Give an example of a time when things happened in work to dampen your enthusiasm. How did you motivate yourself and your team?”
50. “How do you deal with work issues? Would anyone know you were having a bad day or would you keep it to yourself?”
51. “Beyond the new role and the next five years, what is the bigger career plan?”
52. “What is the highest level job you expect to hold in your career?”
53. What are your career goals for Assistant manager?
54. What is your greatest weakness for Assistant manager?
55. What are top 3 knowledge/top 3 skills for Assistant manager position?
56. Why do you want to become a Team Leader or Why should we hire you for this position?
57. What are your long-range career objectives, and what steps have?
|| ||1 |
|what yu did yesterday?
|how can you spend your day yesterday
|How will you manage your KPI's?
How will you deal with a customer who calls you and starts
yelling at you?
|how did you celebrated ur last birthday?
|Explain the line "All that glitters is not gold"
|tell me about ur favourite colour
|what do you now about customer service?
|how did you spend your last sunday?
|As A B.TECH Graduate Why U want To Get into BPO?
|IN A MODERN WORLD THERE ARE NO HEROES OR HEROINES DO YOU AGREE
|For more Call Centre AllOther Interview Questions Click Here |