| Other Manual Testing Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|what is agile testing
|| ||1 |
|what is v model need clear explanation with advantages and
|| ||2 |
|How many times u involved in reviewing testcases
|Hi frnds, can any one tel me how we can test an MODULE by
using SRS documents ? reply me plzzzz
|Testing methodologies and Testing techniques are the same
one? Hope Black and White box testings come under test
techniques. Then what will come under methodologies ?
|| ||5 |
|what is use case
|| ||1 |
|I faced following questions in Polaris Interview.
1. Tell me about u r current organization
2. what is Black box testing?
3. what is white box testing?
4. What is Functional Testing?
5. What is difference between Black box & functional ?
6. what is test plan?
7. what is test strategy?
8. what is difference between Test plan & test strategy?
9. What is smoke testing ?
10 what is sanity testing?
11. who will perform smoke testing?
12. Explain about Agile process?
13. How much you know about QTP? ( I mentioned in my resume
as Exposure on QTP)
14. Explain about u r current project?
15. What is the Requirement Traceability Matrix?
16. Can u draw the template for Requirement Traceability
17. What is Ad-hoc Testing?
18. What is difference between ReTesting and Regression
19. Can u explain about Bug life cycle?
20. How can u make sure whether all requirements are
covered or not?
21. Can u explain biggest complexity in current project?
22. what is difference between bug severity and priority?
23. Which bug tracking tool is u r using?
24. can u give one example for High severity and low
25. can u give one example for High priority and low
26. What is security Testing?
|Which of the following is NOT included in the Test Plan
document of the Test Documentation Standard:
a) Test items (i.e. software versions)
b) What is not to be tested
c) Test environments
d) Quality plans
e) Schedules and deadlines
|| ||4 |
|What is Forward and Backward compatibility? How will you
write test cases for compatibility testing?
|| ||1 |
|Why UAT required
|What is driver and stub? where it is used, in top down or
bottom up approach?
|what are the techniques(steps) to follow for writing test
cases? could u explain me with brief real time example?
|For more Manual Testing Interview Questions Click Here |