| Other Civil Engineering Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|-what is the meaning of M.S.L for civil field?
-what is the grade slab and suspension slab?
|| ||3 |
|which grade of concrete according to Indian Standard
800:2007 has highest strength?
|| ||7 |
|1. What type of job are you holding at the moment? Name of
present / last employer?
|| ||2 |
|in coarse stone masonry(bela masonry),how many cement bags are
used in cement mortar for proportion 1:6
|| ||1 |
|difference between limit state method and working stress in
terms of load
1. Which is the virus for SWINE Flu?
2. Who is Paola Maino?
a) Original Name of Sonia Gandhi.
b) Mother Name of Sonia Gandhi
c) An actress
d) Christian Missionary
3. Who is Andy Moles?
4. Which state there is no scheduled caste seat for
lok Sabha Assembly?
1. When was Indian road Congress (IRC) established?
2. What is the camber for Concrete Road?
3. What is the camber to be provided for Earth Road?
4. What is the ruling gradient to be provided for
5. What is the type of surveying to be used for
deciding the alignment of hilly roads?
6. What is the condition on which Bernoulli law
7. water is which type of fluid a)Newtonian b)Non-
Newtonian c)Ideal d)Compressive
8. The law of continuity depends upon what factors?
9. In Plane Table surveying which is done first a)
centering b)Leveling c)Orientation d)Centering and leveling
10. Pavement width depends upon a)Type of terrain b)
lane width c)Type of traffic
11. Which is costliest type of timber a) Sal b) Shish
am c) Teak?
12. Which is timber used for making plywood a)Teak c)
Bamboo fibers d)Common Timber
13. What is Veneering?
|difference between ordinary portland cement concrete
strength and pozzolona portland cement concrete strenth
|what is the percentage of Fly Ash content in cement and in
|| ||5 |
|what is the formula of calculating number of bars?
|What is the ring size of column 600x400 (8mm dia ring) ?
|Any bopdy tell me how to prepare rate analysis for
Centering and shuttering for RAFT FOUNDATION, SUSPENDED
FLOORS, STAIR CASES, RETAINING WALLS, SHEAR WALL and COLUMNS
|| ||1 |
|why cutting length in design of beam is rounded more for -r/f
& less for for +r/f
|| ||1 |
|For more Civil Engineering Interview Questions Click Here |