| Other Electrical Engineering Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|132 KV TRFO BUSHING BURNT WHEN A 6.6KV HAS BEEN APPLIED
TO IT .WHY .ANY REASON ?
|What is the recommended voltage gap between Live and Earth
and ,Earth and Neutral.If these are exceded what is the
|What is the d/f b/w MCCB & MCB
|What do you mean by S.F.U. unit? application of it.
|what will happen when excitation of a synchronous machine
is suddenly reduce to zero when it is running at full
|what is the purpose of starter in tube light?what is it
|Can I use RCCB in moisture control device in a submersible
|If we want the fan to consume less electricity at low speed,
what do we have to do?
|1. When do you use a VFD motor?
2. If the ceiling fan is on slow speed, does it consume less
3. If we want the fan to consume less electricity at low
speed, what do we have to do?
4. What does “battery of 180 AMP HOUR” mean to you?
5. What does “battery of 180 AMP HOUR” mean to you?
6. If you don’t have coal, salt and copper, then how would
you earth your connection temporarily at a camp site.?
|what is the apt definition for kirchoff's current and
|how choose conductor &caple&wire depending upon the load
|what is the procedure to carry out BDV test of a
|For more Electrical Engineering Interview Questions Click Here |