| Other Instrumentation Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|What are the key components of control loop?
|The performance of a pump is monitored by measuring the
________ and _________ pressures
|what is the si unit of pressure?
|what is ZERO SUPPRESION and ZERO ELEVATION?
|Types of contol loops
|please suggest me, how can i change the display setting in
term of unit in place of % of Honeywell pressure transmitter
|What is the main difference between Cavitation and Flashing?
Paper Details: company -- Hindustan Copper Limited
post -- GET 2008
Date -- 03.08.2008
Aptitude -- 70
Total Time -- 2hr 30min
I have listed the question I could able to remember
1. BCD equivalent of 43
2. value of K for stability of a system from a given equation
3. transformer connection for darlington connection
4. damping of balastic galvanometer
5. advantage of chart-pen recorder over CRo
6. CRO - how to change bandwidth
7. questions on CRO construction
8. reverse saturation current of si diode
9. advantage of wire wound resistance over carbon resistance
10. core material for a small coil
11. max fanout-- TTL/ECL/CMOS/MOS
12. component of resistance of monolithic IC
13. functions of capacitors in multivibrators
14. to change a sawtooth signal into a square wave we use--
schmit trigger/ schottkey diode/ zener diode
15. relation b/w á & â in transistor ckt
16. function of SiO2 layer in fabrication
17. 3 questions on ODD MAN OUT
|Can be operate control valve without positioning if yes ?
how and why?
|How to make position transmitter feedback reverse i.e at
valve close i want 20ma output and at full open 4ma.for the
|IF ASK IN THE INTENVIEW WHAT TYPE OF BMS YOU USE?
|What are the different types of temperature sensors and the
principle they work on?
|For more Instrumentation Interview Questions Click Here |