| Other Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions |
|| Asked @
|• What is your greatest strength?
|difference between pipe and tube
|| ||15 |
|Types of bearing and types of gears?
|| ||4 |
|temperature of gas increases .comment on change in conductivity of gases.
|| ||3 |
|i just wanted to ask that what should one do to clear all
the concepts a mechanical engineer needs to have
cleared,this not only includes the concepts of each and
every semester of his engineering course, but also the
basic laws and fundamentals of physics(that required for
Mechanical engineering).I am a third year mechanical
engineering student and i am very keen to know about the
above question. somebody please help me.
|| ||1 |
|These questions were asked at NICL for the post of
1. Questions on B.Tech Project
2. What is camshaft and its working
3. Shape of a Cam
4. If Otto and Diesel Cycle has same compression ratio that
which will have higher efficiency
5. Effect on IC Engine efficiency if inlet temp increased
6. Who is the current world champion in Chess(as of Sept 2012)
7. Sports person involved in dope charges(Lance Armstrong)
8. Formula for Otto cycle efficiency in terms of temperature
9. 2016 olympics will be going to held in which city
|• What is more important to you: the money or the work?
|AS WE KNOW THAT TODAY VEHICLE R COMING IN MARKET WITHOUT
CARBURATOR. IN THIS SITUATION HOW DOES THE ENGINE WORK.
|What is the full for of HRC
|| ||7 |
|What is the difference between safety valve and relief valve?
|| ||10 |
|How a Diesel Engine Works in Generators?Explain with
|| ||2 |
|unit of tensile strength
|| ||12 |
|For more Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions Click Here |