1. Reducing Scope of the work.
2. Parallelizing non dependent activities.
3. Identify & Ensure the completion of critical activities.
4. Early identification and minimizing risks and issues.
5. Outsourcing non critical activities which can be completed
by the external agency at lower cost.
6. Continuous follow-up for the delivery of long lead time in
the procurment area.
7. Avoid rework.
8. Effective utilization of manpower (resource leveling).
9. Pay attention to planning & Schedule.
1. Identify whether its under scope or not ?
2. If its with in the scope, then there is a mistake on
effort/cost estimation or in the planning.
3. Here the case.. we should delivery with in the budget or
4. Revise the plan and make it strictly.
5. When you revise the plan, you will identify the resource
who is lead and lag.
6. Have meeting with the team mates and let them know the
situation and increase the work time.
7. According to ur revise plan ( allocate the idle resource
and lead resource ) start doing the work.
8. Make sure the daily review and work towards the revised
plan which you made against your requirement ( Delivery with
in the cost is the purpose).
1. involving appropriate stakeholders at right time and right place.
2. involving user during baseling
3. concurrent engg.
5. Refining policies and procedures during lifecycle
MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL
appoint a right project manager