31. If on a salary of Rs."S" per month,one has to pay one
tax of x Rs. and a second type of tax of y Rs
then % of salary taken home is?
Ans. s-(x+y)/s * 100
32. B>A then which expression will be highest value
(d) Can't Say
33. K, L are men who take home a salary of x, y
respectively.The total amount taken home is
Ans. Kx + Ly
34. If out of X bulbs y bulbs are broken;The % of non
Ans. (x-y) / x*100
35. If on a salary s per month, a tax of x% of the salary
and another of r% of the salary is deducted what
is the income.
36. 0.512 * 18902358 =?
37. If the % of defective balls is 10% balls,and the number
of defective balls is 5.The number of balls is
38. 6.29% of 2.8 =?
39. 0.398 * 456= ?
40. 0 < x < 1 which is greater
41. If c = a/b; a-1 = c, what is the relation between a and
Ans. b = a/a-1
42. What is the sum of 7 consecutive odd numbers with 27 as
the fourth number
Directions: There are 7 flow charts and each has 5-6 blank
sub question number in the rectangle/diamond. You have to
fill the blank from the
5 options given against respective question number
NOTE: These types of questions are not at all tough. You
have to understand the logic and then it is very easy to
fill the blanks. Some information is provided for getting
to the answers. There will be blanks which have to be
Examples of flow charts asked to be filled :
(1) There are 3 boxes of 3 balls each. you have to select
the heaviest among all.
(2) There are red and black balls in a box. You select some
balls from the blocks. If the ball chosen is red then you
get one point. If the chosen ball is ball black and
previous ball is red then you get two points. For winning u
have to get seven points. No point for selecting
consecutive balls of the same color.
(3)Classify objects in class A, class B and scrap. for
classing you have to do different tests such as weight
test, material test etc.
(4)There is production process in which action depends on
temperature and pressure and we have some temperature and
pressure controls. Draw a flowchart to complete the
(5)Find max. and min. of the 12 nos. in an array. Arrange
the array in ascending order and find the maximum and
minimum value in the array
(6)Diffrent age group are given and also different salary
slabs are given. Depending on the salary group as well as
his group you have to classify the group of people in