I am going for interview in Cross domain for Finance &
Accounts opening. If any one having any question paper or
question that might be asked in interview pls send me on my
mail id -firstname.lastname@example.org, or here.
A company is Listing in EU (Europian Union) Controlled
stock exchange ? will IFRS are mandatory ? if you answer
will differ if Subsidary of US based company Listing in EU
(Europian Union) Controlled stock exchange?
From the following particulars taken on 31 December, 1995,
you are required to prepare a bank reconciliation
statement to reconcile the bank balance shown in the Cash
Book with that shown in the Pass Book:
(i) Balance as per Pass Book on 31 December, 1995, O/D Rs 1,027.
(ii) Four cheques drawn on 31 December but not cleared till
January are as follows:
Rs 12; Rs 1,021; Rs 98; and Rs 113.
(iii) Interest on O/D not entered in Cash Book Rs 51.
(iv) Three cheques received on 30 December and entered in
the bank column of the Cash Book but not lodged
in bank for collection till 3 January next: Rs 1,160; Rs
2,100; and Rs 2,080.
(v) Cost of cheque book, Pass Book, etc; Rs 1.50 entered
twice erroneously in Cash Book in November.
(vi) A Bill Receivable for Rs 250 due on 29 December, 1995
was passed to the bank for collection on
28 December, 1990 and was entered in Cash Book forthwith
whereas the proceeds were credited in the
Pass Book only in January following.
(vii) Chamber of Commerce subscription Rs 10 paid by bank on
1 December, 1990 had not been entered in the
(viii) Bank charges of Rs 5 had been debited in the pass
book twice erroneously.
plz be fast
If any payment made for purchase of computer parts (mother
board , ram, monitor)say 1/100 of monthly income (if income
is 1000 & expences is rs.10) than whether it is computer
expence (revenue expenditure) or computer (capital
expenditure). Kindly specify in detail
why should we call profit and loss account in general we get
profit either loss can we call that as profit or loss account?
How can the management breakup the salary of employee(if
salary Rs.10000/-) which % they calculate the
1. What is a bad credit score?
2. What does my credit score mean?
3. Can I check my Vantage credit score range online?
4. Should I have perfect credit score, that is, above
800 credit score?
5. With a 600 credit score, how to improve my credit
6. How to raise my credit score if I have 500 credit
7. How to increase your credit rating score quickly?
8. How can I find out my credit rating score for free?
9. Home Equity Loans ?
10. Calculate Mortgage?
11. Mortgage Payment?
12. Mortgage Payment Problems?
13. Other Mortgage Questions?
14. What is Home Loan Modification?
15. What is the entry for deprecation?
16. What is Merger? What is Acquisition? What are
motive behind mergers And acquisitions?
17. What is Demat Account? what is the use of it?
18. What is EPS?
19. What is the difference between Risk, Threat &
20. what is minority interest?
21. what is portfolio Saint?
22. What is the Difference between hire purchase and a
23. What is Demat Account? what is the use of it?
24. Up to what time we can show TDS Receivables under
Advance Income Tax A/c?
25. WHAT IS PROSPECTUS?
26. WHO ARE THE PROMOTERS?
27. WHAT IS DERIVATIVE?
28. WHAT IS A SHARE?
29. WHAT IS PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT?
30. What is Accounting?
31. Re: what is the entry for rent paid to company,
provision for taxes in your books?
BY RENT PAID A/C DR.
TO TDS ON RENT A/C CR
TO CASH/BANK A/C CR
1. What is dishonor check?
2. New emlpoyee was joined on 15th Jan and salary paid
on 28th Feb amt of Rs.20000/- and asked to give the Journal
entry for the Month of Jan, Fed and March (His Monthly
Salary is Rs.8000/-) ?
3. I KNOW THAT INSURANCE CHARGES ON PURCHASE OF VEHILE
(LIGHT/HEAVY VEHICLES)HAS BEEN CAPITALISED OR NOT.?
5. What is difference between profit, revenue?
6. why balance sheet should tally?
7. What is BRS? What is the use of BRS?
8. Please let me know the journal entry for the
below. "A" paid Rs.100 to "C" on behalf of "B"?
9. what is purchase consideration?
10. expand P P Division ?
11. Stale Cheque entry in the books & when it reissued
again then Entry in the books.?
12. what is cost accounting ?
13. what is mean by credit purchase?
14. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF BLUE CHIP COMPANY?
15. what is buy back of share & why a company go for
16. What is the types of accounts & it's rules ?
17. what is reconciliation ?
19. what is depreciation?
21. what is difference between nominal and real
22. what is the concept of finance accounting?
What is the rate of penalty charged when the given Vat
I am Simrat Kaur. I am persuing graduation from P.U. I have
an experience of 14 months as a CSA. But i hav an experience
letter of 6 months.But I can show my joinin letter of the
other job. I hav knowledge of basics of computer & internet.
Actually, m findin job in chandigarh. I am findin the right
opportunity. so, Can u plz help me in findin the right job??
Can u plz tel me abt where interviews r goin on?
How will you calculate impairment of assets of a software
company?what is the necessary steps briefly describe?
Q1.How depreciation deffer from depletion?
Q2.show the main benefit from calculating and recording
What is difference between Cash Flow and fund flow
We have a registered dealer under APVAT Act. Our company is
manufacturing & marketing of seeds. seeds exempted under
vat. recently we have purchased machinery for our new plant
construction, against c form. now sales tax dept.not giving
the c forms, because our final product is exempted, we are
not eligible for c forms. kindly clarify.
What is CAARO?
At the time of depreciation run we selected actual dep key is
5% but we taken 7% so the depreciation was posted wrongly how
to rectify it?
What is the logic behind this entry
P & L Appropriation A/c ..........Dr.
To Provision for income tax A/c