1. alternator has full load regulation of 4% when pf of the
load is 0.8 lag, 1500 rpm. full load regulation of 1400 rpm
for 0.8lag will be ________ ??
2. torque angle of a sync m/c operating from a constt
voltage bus is usually defined as space angle between _______ .
3. method most effective in finding out no load losses in
large DC shunt motoris ______ .
4. current carrying capacity of fuse material depends on
5. coil has res. 10 ohm, inductance 1H. what wil be current
after 0.1sec after switching on to a 500V DC SUPPL ? ?
6. effect of phase lag compensation on servo systems
7. rotor of a dc machine is usually supported upon ______ .
8. DC motor is preferred to AC motor in which application ??
9. 3 nos of 10:1 Xmer are connected in Star-Delta to supply
a load at 230V.the supply voltage must be ______ .
10. voltage source produces max current in which circuit.
11. cal. power, if current and voltage are out of phase by
12. suitable length of Xmission line of power at 66 KV.
13. Which of the theorm helps in simple computation when the
load across a ckt is varying ??
14. what is the adopted line length for power Xmission of
power by cables ??