we are working on the one company but location are different one location we are restrict the user pass word length 8 characters another location pass word length 10 characters but client is same and also we are maintaining the one app server.
Could please help on this
I have uploaded one role(its is derived role) from quality system to development system.After that, i have generated role and tried to move production. while transporting role i am getting below error
' ROLE TYPE IS UNDETERMINED '
can any body please provide the solution?
The user wants to create like a time table in BEX but
when the open BEX its showing empty screen . in this
situation what will u do.. And How will solve u …What r
the steps u will take the to solve the solution..
Tell me about the license types and what kind of users need to be assigned to these license types
what is the difference in grc background jobs
Any details about secatt apart from SAPSecurity online.com?
what is the table to find out roles for which profile are
not genarated and genarated.I mean to say table to find the
roles in which the authorization tab is green and roles in
which authorization tab is red.
what are the issues you faced with UME?
HI FRIENDS... I WANT TO KNOW FEW TICKETS ON SECURITY WITH
Provides online GRC10 online training,covers configuration
& suuport activities on all the four components.
SAP Securty covers--R3 Security,BW BI Security,HR
Security,SRM Security,CRM Security
Practicals on each component in GRC
Provides documentation and notes on each component
supports resume preparation and certification
For more details contact 8499995600.
how we Completely designed and implemented methodology for
controlling end user access to plants, cost centers, etc.
and how we Applied to both R/3 and BW environments.
1) Explain different type of Users? Explain specifically
2) Difference between System and Communication User?Explain
in Context of Profile Parameter?
3) There are 5 systems say BI, SOLMAN, CRM, PI, SRM etc
etc. Which system will act as a satellite system in CUA and
Why? HOw CUa system works?
4) State different types of Transactions & Tables in
Strutural Authorization Profile in HR Security?
5) What is L0 , L1 , L2 , L3 , L4 code called in HR
6) What fields are required to create Strutural
Authorization Profile in HR Security? State significance of
7) What is Structural Authorization Profile in HR Security?
When required Role has already been assigned to User then
why Structural Authorization Profile is required by user?
8) How are structural Authorization Profile are created?
9) Important Authorization Object in HR Security?
10) Fields in P_ORGIN A.O?
11) Important infotypes and What is PA?
12) How access is provided for tables to user? Significance
of Authorization Group in TDDAT table?
13) Difference between SU22 and SU24?
14) Explain Authorization Structure?
15) Which table stores the Authorization Object of a User?
16) What we do to keep Roles consistent in DEV QAS and PRD?
17) A User has create and display access? Will he have
access to change as well?
18) How User can have access to view salary slip of other
employees(HR Security)?Explain in detail.
19) In HR security does we add Employee ID anywhere in
20) Any issue you have faced while Transport?
21) Have you faced any issue in Upgrade? Expalain how to
compare Roles from older version of SAP to new version of
22) Any typical issue you have resolved in HR Security?
How we Schedul and administering Background jobs.
hat is transaction varient?
can any one explain me the step by step process to implement
security in BI/BW and what are the authorization objects we
use to BI/BW ,
How can the security is different between R/3 and BI/BW,
I appreciate your help
how we do CUA configuration in Quality system
what are the prerequisites we should take before assigning
sap_all to a user even we have approval from authorization