what is the answer on all of the questions in the ordinate
that is usually used in call center as their part of the
application process, im sorry but you know im having
difficulties with that ordinate or they usually call it
I have one question i.e., Im using 3 computer with only one
ip adress, all pc have same ip adress so what i want to do
is i just want to control my pc's from each other like i
want to connect 2nd pc from 1st pc.. so how can i do that..
please reply me as soon as possible.. thanks
1. If You join the company then what is the first thing
you want to do , which you were not able to do in ur
2. Being a MCA graduate why you are looking for a call
3. You don’t have any experience in call center field?
why should i hire u?
4. q: why did u join in call center:
ans: Now a days call center are glittering high in the
market.They offering nice package and career.obviously one
day you will be in a good position.it offers a lot of scope
in developing your position
5. Tell something about BPO
6. Which colour do u like?
7. Why did you want to join the call center?
8. what is the difference of domestic and international
9. why do you want to join a call centre being a computer
10. Tell me about your favorite colour?
11. What would u do, if u become a prime minister of ur
country for six months
12. As am a fresher i don’t know how to attend a interview
,give me some tips?
13. Can u stay awake in the night?
14. Do u know how to speak English with American accent?
15. Do u have the patience to listen to others’ problems?
cau u pls give all the question and answer for sitel india
all question of related to window 2003 server
They take any typing round or not?
what type of aptitude question they ask for interview?
what do you know about mumbai city
how many round takes EXL company for non voice process. and
what is that rounds.
what is the actual work profile of a process associate in a
what would a proxy server do?
How many post in call center.plz rpl me in step by step.
who or what in your life would you say influenced you most
with regard to your career objectives?
Why do you want to leave the organisation?
which sport would you like to select as national game
cricket or hockey and why
What are the differences between Smart work and hard work?
what is Morning?
what is a Team Leader?
what is team managment?
what is management?
How would I motivate my team?