I have a job which is a long-running one. Processes millions
of records. Due to some run-time problem (not a problem due
to the job/data) the job abends.What needs to be done to
make the job complete successfully.
I have 3 Input Files.Read the first i/p file and depending
on certain business logic, I want to read wither i/p file-2
or i/p file-3.Now, depending on certain business logic
applied to the record read from either file-2 or file-3, I
decide to write them to either output file-2 or output file-2.
How many job steps are necessary to implement a solution for
As shown below i have repositories under that some folder
are there . Between these repositories and folder some
thing is there.I want to know what is that?
Here i want to what IS_## represents ?
Invoice Approval Process?
Hi Frnds, this is Aman.. can anybody tell me plz what kind
of QA Interview questions are asked by IDS Infotech Ltd.,
Chandigarh? I have lil bit experience only in Manual
Testing.. Plz answer my question as soon as possible.. Thnx
how to remove header and footer in jcl using sort utility
How is failover of the application server set with the delivered Peoplesoft software?
can anyone post apache webserver and tomcat server questions
and answers it is very helpful to me please
how to delete duplicate rows from a join tables(I have three
tables on that join)
how do you know which join is need to be used?
The select statement I have is:
WHERE gc_area_tec.id_skill_type (+) =
AND gc_technology.id_area_tec (+) =
order by gc_skill_type.skill_type asc, gc_area_tec.area asc,
What are the general tuning guidelines?
5. How many repositories can we create in Informatica?
6. What is surrogate key?
7. What is difference between Mapplet and reusable
8. What is aggregate awareness?
9. Explain reference cursor?
10. What are parallel querys and query hints?
11. DWH architecture?
12. What are cursors?
13. Advantages of de normalized data?
14. What is operational data source (ODS)?
15. What is meta data and system catalog?
16. What is factless fact schema?
17. What is confirmed dimension?
18. What is the capacity of power cube?
19. Difference between PowerPlay transformer and power play
20. What is IQD file?
21. What is Cognos
22. What is difference macros and prompts?
23. What is power play plug in?
24. Which kind of index is preferred in DWH?
25. What is hash partition?
26. What is DTM session?
27. How can you define a transformation? What are different
types of transformations in Informatica?
28. What is mapplet?
29. What is query panel?
30. What is a look up function? What is default
transformation for the look up function?
31. What is difference between a connected look up and
unconnected look up?
32. What is staging area?
33. What is data merging, data cleansing and sampling?
34. What is up date strategy and what are th options for
35. OLAP architecture?
36. What is subject area?
37. Why do we use DSS database for OLAP tools?
HI GUYS,, I HAVE 3 YEARS OF EXP IN MANUAL TESTING...NEXT MONTH ONWARDS I WORK FOR MOBILE TESTING....PLS SUGGEST ME WHAT I LEARN FOR TRAING,, MOBILE TESTING OR ANDROID....FOR MOBILE TESTERS NEED ANDROID(IFONE) DEVOLOPMENT KNOWLEDGE OR NOT? EXPLAIN CLEARLY
How to write testcases for unread/read mails for gamil
inbox? and what are the types of testing you do on them?
str="firstname.lastname@example.org"to count alphabets,numarics and special charcters pls any one knows send to answer
how many instances will generate for product?
sir,this is sudheer.just now idone my sap crm
training.could u please send me faq.pls feel as u r
brother.i would like to know one question.how many std
quotation could u find in crm? pls send answer for this
questions as well as faq's for my career.pls pls pls......
pls send to this E-mail: