1. what is a single procedure?
2. suppose a view constructed on a query... after that in
the master table a column was dropped, then what will be the
status of that view? will it be invalid or something else?
3. what is mutating table error? how can you solve that problem?
4. suppose "select * from emp where empno=7788;" is running
slow because of what ever the cause it is.. how can you fix
it and make the execution faster?
5. will the snapshot of data will be stored in the RAM ,
where will ir be stored exactly.
6. how to delete 100 tables or 100000 tables' data from the
schema without writing delete statement for no.of times.
write an sql statement to do that job.
7. suppose a package contains so many cursors, procedures
and all.. and we are using such types of procedures so many
in a program. so the execution is to be stored all those
packages and all to the RAM. utimately it is using many
resources for each time execution. how can you reduce the
time and using of resources for each execution because the
query need to be run many times. how can you tune that?
8. suppose a procudere is there with specs as (a,b,c,d), all
of these are IN mode only then while calling them should we
pass all the 4 arguments? how to pass (b,c) only.. how ever
the specs are wrote in the same order displayed in the above?
9. a function is returning a table type, how to access that
function in a select statement?
10. i have a table in database A and another table in
database B, how can you access the data of these two tables?
write a query for that with dblinks.
11. i have two tables might have 15/20 columns in that.. i
wanna send these columns(table) to the front end application
for example you are using asp.net by writing a procedure.
write that to perform the above job.
12. shall we create a table in the package?
13. shall we create a table in the procedure?
14. suppose i have 10 records, in that i want to select 7th
record. write a query for that. cant you use rownum for this?
15. suppose my procedure has got around 20 select
statements, in that some three select statements are running
very slow. what will you write to detect which queries are
16. what fields you use frequently in plan_table?
17. what is pipeline function? explain me with an example.
18. does a unique column can contain more than one null?
19. how many hints are there provided by oracle?
This question is regarding MC/DC coverage
(A and B) or (B and C) or (A and C) ?
how many conditions are there in above expression?
what are the test cases for statement, decision, condition,
MC/DC and multiple condition overage
explain in deatil why ?
How do Foundation Fieldbus works?
how the Communication Carries out from Foundation field
bus,Field Devices and Controller?
Were it's Application in the Field?
For Which Signals this is Used?
PLease Find this answer for this Question Detaile wise
because i want to clear the Concept Regarding Foundation
Field Bus,if Possible please attach the link of Document
with Contails Diagramatic So that more esier for me.