1. do you like your job
2. How long does it take you to be one
3. How is interacting with the animals
4. What do you like better whales or dolphins
5.do you think your job is important v
6. when did you first realize you wanted to be a marine biologist?
7. how many hours do you generally work in a week
8. what is your greatest memory as a marine biologist
9.in your opinion what is the greatest thing in being a marine biologist
10. do you specialize in any area? if so what
11. what is a typical day in your career
12.do you travel a lot.
13. what school subjects would help you for this career.
14.what kind of species do you work with
15. do you like the people your work with
common characteristics of parrot, platybus and kangaroo
Discuss the major features of at least two very different
nervous systems (i.e. jellyfish, locust, lamprey, octopus,
owl, rat, monkey). In what ways might the features of each
system affect neural processing?
How are fishing communities affected by emergencies?
what are some of the positions that a zoologist could have
an how long do they have to attend college before you can
become a zoologist
How are fishery catches changing?
valve guarding superior vena cava in embryonic stage
In mammals, somatosensory, visual, auditory, and olfactory
sensory systems all project to the cerebral cortex. To what
extent does this imply some common form of neural
What is the average salary that zoologist that work in the
feild of ethology make.
Describe the main pathways between sensory receptors and
cortex (including intra-cortical circuits) for mammalian
vision, hearing and olfaction.
How can fish safety be controlled?
What are the morphological & anatomical differences between
poisonous & non poisonous snakes?
wat do you enjoy most about the type of zoology work you do