1. do you like your job
2. How long does it take you to be one
3. How is interacting with the animals
4. What do you like better whales or dolphins
5.do you think your job is important v
6. when did you first realize you wanted to be a marine biologist?
7. how many hours do you generally work in a week
8. what is your greatest memory as a marine biologist
9.in your opinion what is the greatest thing in being a marine biologist
10. do you specialize in any area? if so what
11. what is a typical day in your career
12.do you travel a lot.
13. what school subjects would help you for this career.
14.what kind of species do you work with
15. do you like the people your work with
do you get to deal with animals hands on wile in college
What role can fisheries play in national development and
Why do some animals have larger brains than others? Why do
animals with larger bodies have larger brains? How does
brain size relate to metabolism or to longevity?
what is the difference and similarities between the outer
body covering of free-living and parasitic flatworms?
What is a central pattern generator (CPG)?
What are the general trends in processing and consumption?
What are the differences between Smilodon Tini and Smilodon
What are the trends in open ocean catches in fisheries?
How are fishing communities affected by emergencies?
How are fisheries regulated?
What do you know about high-frequency oscillations (20-50
Hz) in invertebrates or vertebrates? What causes them?
Does anyone know of any genetic defects on animals? I'm
just curious why I've never seen an animal with gigantism,
or dwarfism, or down syndrome. I'm sure they all dont die
at birth. I'm really interested in some information on this.