1. do you like your job
2. How long does it take you to be one
3. How is interacting with the animals
4. What do you like better whales or dolphins
5.do you think your job is important v
6. when did you first realize you wanted to be a marine biologist?
7. how many hours do you generally work in a week
8. what is your greatest memory as a marine biologist
9.in your opinion what is the greatest thing in being a marine biologist
10. do you specialize in any area? if so what
11. what is a typical day in your career
12.do you travel a lot.
13. what school subjects would help you for this career.
14.what kind of species do you work with
15. do you like the people your work with
Does anyone know of any genetic defects on animals? I'm
just curious why I've never seen an animal with gigantism,
or dwarfism, or down syndrome. I'm sure they all dont die
at birth. I'm really interested in some information on this.
I have an interview of post of lecturer in Zoology(
entomology)department,please guide me about interview