Under the provisions of the BST Act, no registered dealer
is allowed to collect any amount by way of tax in excess of
the amount of tax payable by him. Excess tax collected is
to be forfeited to Government.
However i want to know whether tax payable amount is the
amount before the set off claimed or the tax payable amount
after availing the set off.
My client is a Partnership Firm and was converted in to the
Now, the Question is that the both the entity i.e.
Partnership Firm and Company entitled to get the
Depreciation of Proportionarate basis, they used the Assets?
I reffered to the Income TAx Act, there is no any
specification regarding the convertion only the
amalagamation and merger.
How to calculate long term capital gain
if i the vendor is providing us some printing material
& they issue a bill of printing with including Vat
so what can i deduct TDS ?
whether Vat is applicable if H form issue ?
What should be the minimum value of Invoice for which
outward form 38 is required (seller haryana buyers other
WHEN I 1ST TIME VAT E-RETURN FILLING WHAT IS THE
REQUIREMENT & HOW FOOL FILL THE REQUIRMENT , HOW I GET C
FORM THROW VAT E-RETURN FILLING FOR THIS WHAT STEPS NEED
FOR ANY REGESTRATION TO GET ID & PASSWORD IF ELSE , PLEASE
GIVE ME THE ANSWER ON MY E.MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What is a bad credit score?
2. What does my credit score mean?
3. Can I check my Vantage credit score range online?
4. Should I have perfect credit score, that is, above
800 credit score?
5. With a 600 credit score, how to improve my credit
6. How to raise my credit score if I have 500 credit
7. How to increase your credit rating score quickly?
8. How can I find out my credit rating score for free?
9. Home Equity Loans ?
10. Calculate Mortgage?
11. Mortgage Payment?
12. Mortgage Payment Problems?
13. Other Mortgage Questions?
14. What is Home Loan Modification?
15. What is the entry for deprecation?
16. What is Merger? What is Acquisition? What are
motive behind mergers And acquisitions?
17. What is Demat Account? what is the use of it?
18. What is EPS?
19. What is the difference between Risk, Threat &
20. what is minority interest?
21. what is portfolio Saint?
22. What is the Difference between hire purchase and a
23. What is Demat Account? what is the use of it?
24. Up to what time we can show TDS Receivables under
Advance Income Tax A/c?
25. WHAT IS PROSPECTUS?
26. WHO ARE THE PROMOTERS?
27. WHAT IS DERIVATIVE?
28. WHAT IS A SHARE?
29. WHAT IS PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT?
30. What is Accounting?
31. Re: what is the entry for rent paid to company,
provision for taxes in your books?
BY RENT PAID A/C DR.
TO TDS ON RENT A/C CR
TO CASH/BANK A/C CR
1. What is dishonor check?
2. New emlpoyee was joined on 15th Jan and salary paid
on 28th Feb amt of Rs.20000/- and asked to give the Journal
entry for the Month of Jan, Fed and March (His Monthly
Salary is Rs.8000/-) ?
3. I KNOW THAT INSURANCE CHARGES ON PURCHASE OF VEHILE
(LIGHT/HEAVY VEHICLES)HAS BEEN CAPITALISED OR NOT.?
5. What is difference between profit, revenue?
6. why balance sheet should tally?
7. What is BRS? What is the use of BRS?
8. Please let me know the journal entry for the
below. "A" paid Rs.100 to "C" on behalf of "B"?
9. what is purchase consideration?
10. expand P P Division ?
11. Stale Cheque entry in the books & when it reissued
again then Entry in the books.?
12. what is cost accounting ?
13. what is mean by credit purchase?
14. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF BLUE CHIP COMPANY?
15. what is buy back of share & why a company go for
16. What is the types of accounts & it's rules ?
17. what is reconciliation ?
19. what is depreciation?
21. what is difference between nominal and real
22. what is the concept of finance accounting?